Untitled MapleStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well its about that time i Quit....

Go down 
+11
Christine
LanceyPants
Jen
GloomyDays
TheCrazyCow
LazyVieT
roobs
imlolin
RabidPanda.
thanhla
Hazard
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Christine
Game Master
Game Master
Christine

Female Number of posts : 874
Warning Points :
Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

IGN : Christine
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well its about that time i Quit....   Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 1:37 pm

LANCEY FTW CUZ HIS HALF NAKED PIC WAS HAWT =]
Back to top Go down
Jen
Game Master
Game Master
Jen

Number of posts : 292
Warning Points :
Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Well its about that time i Quit....   Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 1:40 pm

Zopickle wrote:
imlolin wrote:
lol even if thats true. this only happened because of your litle gay screenshot that you planne dout to be a buster for amber. well guess what hun. brian was there and brians stuck by ambers side and tahts why she was hired back. you lose Smile

You SHould Think before you talk seriously.. Brian wasn't on Amber's side. He was on no body's side..

and Cya Gab man.. Ima talk to you a lot on MSN like usual =] TACOS TACOS

Now 3 of my best uMS Friends have quit =/
who are they? 0.0
Back to top Go down
Zopickle
Faithful Mapler
Faithful Mapler
Zopickle

Number of posts : 1551
Warning Points :
Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :

IGN : Zombie
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Well its about that time i Quit....   Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 1:40 pm

You, Christine and Gab =X
Back to top Go down
Jen
Game Master
Game Master
Jen

Number of posts : 292
Warning Points :
Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Well its about that time i Quit....   Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 1:44 pm

Awwes.Zo FTW~Gab Ftw~Christine Ftw~Antlan Ftw~Kevin Ftw~Brian Ftw~Jen FtL
Back to top Go down
Antlan
Developer
Developer

Male Number of posts : 1025
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

IGN : Antlan
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Well its about that time i Quit....   Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 1:49 pm

Jen wrote:
Awwes.Zo FTW~Gab Ftw~Christine Ftw~Antlan Ftw~Kevin Ftw~Brian Ftw~Jen FtL

Don't feel bad for yourself..
Back to top Go down
http://untitledms.niceboards.net
roobs
True Mapler
True Mapler
roobs

Female Number of posts : 799
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :
Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Well its about that time i Quit....   Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 1:49 pm

HURRAY FOR BOOBIES
Back to top Go down
Zopickle
Faithful Mapler
Faithful Mapler
Zopickle

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Well its about that time i Quit....   Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 1:51 pm

Lol Roobs random much? cheers
Back to top Go down
Hazard
Game Master
Game Master
Hazard

Male Number of posts : 411
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :
Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

IGN : Hazard
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Well its about that time i Quit....   Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:03 pm

w/e happens happens
if amber gets FIRED

then so be it if christine comes back ill come back
Back to top Go down
http://www.megarotic.com
Zopickle
Faithful Mapler
Faithful Mapler
Zopickle

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Well its about that time i Quit....   Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:06 pm

=] Cool xD
Back to top Go down
Christine
Game Master
Game Master
Christine

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Well its about that time i Quit....   Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:09 pm

i agree wit gab.
Back to top Go down
©å®£ø
©å®£ø

Male Number of posts : 14
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

iSayW00t (main)
iShootStuff (1st mule)
iServeW00t (2nd mule)
sliceNdice (3rd mule)
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Well its about that time i Quit....   Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:18 pm

Nuu Hazard T_T
Every1 in Ums is gonna miss you Taco madness
TACOS FTW Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/boromir545
TheCrazyCow
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
TheCrazyCow

Number of posts : 171
Warning Points :
Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue32 / 10032 / 100Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Well its about that time i Quit....   Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:20 pm

u got it worng
PINK TACOS FTW
Back to top Go down
Zopickle
Faithful Mapler
Faithful Mapler
Zopickle

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Well its about that time i Quit....   Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:30 pm

Pink tacos are nice. But Green Tacos are better =]
Back to top Go down
RabidPanda.
Game Master
Game Master
RabidPanda.

Female Number of posts : 28
Warning Points :
Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Well its about that time i Quit....   Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:33 pm

Hazard wrote:
1. amber shut up seems like your trying to get like your more
mature cuz im talking a lil rude
2.i heared all i need to hear i trust in my friends i dont need your bootleg
side of the story
3.dont let your fans protect u ,as i can see they love to do that
4.if i want to be rude to a GM that cant do her job right and atleast know
the rules to not give away things then u shouldnt be a GM at all

BOOTLEG? LOL, i guess thats why Kevin and Antlan rehired me, cause it was so bootlegged. Seems like im trying to act mature? Its called puberty, try hitting it. Its not my fault if my fans protect me, for Christine and you will get the same thing, and im sure you two just love the attention from all of this drama.

You can be rude to whoever you want, just do it in a way that dosnt make you look like a complete idiot. I like it when people are creative when trying to offecd me Smile
Back to top Go down
http://rabidpanda.co.nr
RabidPanda.
Game Master
Game Master
RabidPanda.

Warning Points :
Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Well its about that time i Quit....   Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:36 pm

Jen wrote:
imlolin wrote:
lol. guys kevin hired her fora reason. too bad christine is gone and hazard is a bit too full of himself to realise that amber is a good gm. hazard shes done a better job then you, and at elast she has fans to protect her. i guess that means the people like her. unlike hazard who?
Yup, the reason i know wut is it, Beacause this fking amber emailed nexon about copyright laws and we were about to get down, GJ Amber(sarcasm)well i wish you'll be fired again.

Nah, its not actually. Brian and I told kevin what had actually happened, and then he rehired me. The copyright laws had to do with the website, nothing to do with nexon. Like I said in an earlier post, get your facts straight.
Back to top Go down
RabidPanda.
Game Master
Game Master
RabidPanda.

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Well its about that time i Quit....   Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:37 pm

Hazard wrote:
well idc what lolin ambers lil pet bitch
bark all u want lolin u dont hurt me cuz it just proves your her pet bitch
next to what i was going to say amber your the worse to need to hide behind your fans while your the bad gm , i cant consider myself much to be the great gm
but i atleast know im a better one they u will ever be
that goes for the gms right now they are great while u stand to be the worse
and dont be 2 faced Smile

If i was hiding behind them, i wouldnt be posting on the forums.
Back to top Go down
Christine
Game Master
Game Master
Christine

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Well its about that time i Quit....   Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:37 pm

right w.e

you just love blackmailing ums =]
Back to top Go down
Zopickle
Faithful Mapler
Faithful Mapler
Zopickle

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Well its about that time i Quit....   Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:38 pm

Try not to triple post next time... O_o
Back to top Go down
Christine
Game Master
Game Master
Christine

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Well its about that time i Quit....   Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:39 pm

haha yah.

smarty =]
Back to top Go down
LazyVieT
LazyVieT

Male Number of posts : 1628
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

IGN : TinhYeu
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Well its about that time i Quit....   Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:43 pm

RabidPanda. wrote:
Jen wrote:
imlolin wrote:
lol. guys kevin hired her fora reason. too bad christine is gone and hazard is a bit too full of himself to realise that amber is a good gm. hazard shes done a better job then you, and at elast she has fans to protect her. i guess that means the people like her. unlike hazard who?
Yup, the reason i know wut is it, Beacause this fking amber emailed nexon about copyright laws and we were about to get down, GJ Amber(sarcasm)well i wish you'll be fired again.

Nah, its not actually. Brian and I told kevin what had actually happened, and then he rehired me. The copyright laws had to do with the website, nothing to do with nexon. Like I said in an earlier post, get your facts straight.
Well. Judging from how everybody says they know something about the drama that occured on ums. But From what I hear You Did Blackmail UMS.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimii
Christine
Game Master
Game Master
Christine

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Well its about that time i Quit....   Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:51 pm

haha amber is just a fake im srry.
Back to top Go down
Zopickle
Faithful Mapler
Faithful Mapler
Zopickle

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Well its about that time i Quit....   Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:52 pm

Dont be sorry =]
Back to top Go down
TheCrazyCow
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
TheCrazyCow

Warning Points :
Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue32 / 10032 / 100Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Well its about that time i Quit....   Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:52 pm

dont worry Christine she will probably make mistakes again and let other ppl notice and get fired
Back to top Go down
Christine
Game Master
Game Master
Christine

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Well its about that time i Quit....   Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:54 pm

yah she prolly will.

she will prolly hurt other ppl too.

and treat them worst than her friends.
Back to top Go down
TheCrazyCow
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
TheCrazyCow

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Well its about that time i Quit....   Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:54 pm

and then u will be back XD yay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well its about that time i Quit....   Well its about that time i Quit.... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Well its about that time i Quit....
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next