Untitled MapleStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well its about that time i Quit....

Go down 
+11
Christine
LanceyPants
Jen
GloomyDays
TheCrazyCow
LazyVieT
roobs
imlolin
RabidPanda.
thanhla
Hazard
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hazard
Game Master
Game Master
Hazard

Male Number of posts : 411
Warning Points :
Well its about that time i Quit.... Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Well its about that time i Quit.... Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
Well its about that time i Quit.... Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Well its about that time i Quit.... Right_bar_bleue

IGN : Hazard
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Well its about that time i Quit.... Empty
PostSubject: Well its about that time i Quit....   Well its about that time i Quit.... EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 3:09 am

well everyone im a Quit ums, well more like all maple
eh..... plus cuz of the F*cked up thing hiring amber again
well thats life i hand my Job over to Jen
shes a great person she can take my place lates everyone
Antlan <3
Kevin<3
ill be helping zeru and eveything
f*ck you amber lick a big hourse d*ck
god bless all of u that were kind to me and didnt suck up to me
,all of u that hates on me can go f*ck amber in the ass where she likes it

lol!
O and kevin/antlan dont let ppl use my ign lol i dont want ppl to have my ign
thats my nickname if u dont mind Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.megarotic.com
thanhla
Faithful Mapler
Faithful Mapler
thanhla

Male Number of posts : 1650
Warning Points :
Well its about that time i Quit.... Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Well its about that time i Quit.... Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
Well its about that time i Quit.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Well its about that time i Quit.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Well its about that time i Quit....   Well its about that time i Quit.... EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 3:36 am

lol why do the even hiring amber back? >.> we want christine back xD
Back to top Go down
RabidPanda.
Game Master
Game Master
RabidPanda.

Female Number of posts : 28
Warning Points :
Well its about that time i Quit.... Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Well its about that time i Quit.... Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
Well its about that time i Quit.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Well its about that time i Quit.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Well its about that time i Quit....   Well its about that time i Quit.... EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 3:37 am

Wow, you clearly know all the details about what happened. I havent talked to you before, nor would I like to. You've shown here that you're completely immature. Try finding out what actually happened before saying shit, check out Christines Goodbye thread.

Good riddance.
Back to top Go down
http://rabidpanda.co.nr
Hazard
Game Master
Game Master
Hazard

Warning Points :
Well its about that time i Quit.... Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Well its about that time i Quit.... Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
Well its about that time i Quit.... Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Well its about that time i Quit.... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Well its about that time i Quit....   Well its about that time i Quit.... EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 4:25 am

RabidPanda. wrote:
Wow, you clearly know all the details about what happened. I havent talked to you before, nor would I like to. You've shown here that you're completely immature. Try finding out what actually happened before saying shit, check out Christines Goodbye thread.

Good riddance.

lmao dude STFU immature i know everything
just cuz im not one the game does not mean i dont have ppl
pouring in the info on me lol i saw your a Bad GM, and good riddance what
u dont do much, i was online like 1 week ago or 2 and i was getting a shit load of whispers
and u kept hosting events up the ass so dont pull that shit on me,Christine was a way better GM then u would ever be ~~~Get lost~~~
Back to top Go down
RabidPanda.
Game Master
Game Master
RabidPanda.

Female Number of posts : 28
Warning Points :
Well its about that time i Quit.... Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Well its about that time i Quit.... Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Well its about that time i Quit....   Well its about that time i Quit.... EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 5:13 am

Im not saying im a better GM than anyone, and it dosnt matter that you heard it from people. Im sure you would have benefited more by actually being there.

I was calling you immature about the rude/innapropriate comments you left in the beginning of the thread, not the fact that you didnt know anything of what happened. Grow up.
Back to top Go down
http://rabidpanda.co.nr
imlolin

Number of posts : 21
Warning Points :
Well its about that time i Quit.... Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Well its about that time i Quit.... Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Well its about that time i Quit....   Well its about that time i Quit.... EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 6:32 am

Lool. sucks that christine quited. but there is no need for that kind of language nor to blame rabidpanda. hazard no need to be a immature douchebag. act your age.
Back to top Go down
Hazard
Game Master
Game Master
Hazard

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Well its about that time i Quit....   Well its about that time i Quit.... EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 7:22 am

1. amber shut up seems like your trying to get like your more
mature cuz im talking a lil rude
2.i heared all i need to hear i trust in my friends i dont need your bootleg
side of the story
3.dont let your fans protect u ,as i can see they love to do that
4.if i want to be rude to a GM that cant do her job right and atleast know
the rules to not give away things then u shouldnt be a GM at all
Back to top Go down
roobs
True Mapler
True Mapler
roobs

Female Number of posts : 799
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :
Well its about that time i Quit.... Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Well its about that time i Quit.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Well its about that time i Quit....   Well its about that time i Quit.... EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 7:24 am

RabidPanda. wrote:

Good riddance.
lmao the chrisitnes goodbye thread shows u been a bad gm who thinks she can do ANYTHING SHE WANTS
Back to top Go down
imlolin

Warning Points :
Well its about that time i Quit.... Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Well its about that time i Quit.... Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Well its about that time i Quit....   Well its about that time i Quit.... EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 8:26 am

lol. guys kevin hired her fora reason. too bad christine is gone and hazard is a bit too full of himself to realise that amber is a good gm. hazard shes done a better job then you, and at elast she has fans to protect her. i guess that means the people like her. unlike hazard who?
Back to top Go down
LazyVieT
LazyVieT

Male Number of posts : 1628
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

IGN : TinhYeu
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Well its about that time i Quit....   Well its about that time i Quit.... EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 8:29 am

I knew this was gonna end up happening. Sighs* Bye Hazard Take Care !
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimii
TheCrazyCow
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
TheCrazyCow

Number of posts : 171
Warning Points :
Well its about that time i Quit.... Left_bar_bleue32 / 10032 / 100Well its about that time i Quit.... Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
Well its about that time i Quit.... Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Well its about that time i Quit.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Well its about that time i Quit....   Well its about that time i Quit.... EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 8:40 am

hazard it's a bummer that your going and I agree with just about everything u said
Back to top Go down
roobs
True Mapler
True Mapler
roobs

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :
Well its about that time i Quit.... Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Well its about that time i Quit.... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Well its about that time i Quit....   Well its about that time i Quit.... EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 9:26 am

imlolin wrote:
lol. guys kevin hired her fora reason. too bad christine is gone and hazard is a bit too full of himself to realise that amber is a good gm. hazard shes done a better job then you, and at elast she has fans to protect her. i guess that means the people like her. unlike hazard who?
-protecting hazard-
btw kevin also fired her fer a reason
-wink-
Back to top Go down
GloomyDays
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
GloomyDays

Male Number of posts : 153
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Well its about that time i Quit....   Well its about that time i Quit.... EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 9:29 am

Yes he fired her for a reason but he never heard her side of the story. She never hosted a private event. I was there. Amber doesn't do anything wrong. And Hazard, I think it is a bit rude that you cuss Amber out like that. Like she said, she has never spoken to you.
Back to top Go down
roobs
True Mapler
True Mapler
roobs

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Well its about that time i Quit....   Well its about that time i Quit.... EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 10:08 am

RabidPanda. wrote:

Good riddance.
HORSE COCK SUCKER!!!
Back to top Go down
imlolin

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Well its about that time i Quit....   Well its about that time i Quit.... EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 10:10 am

roobs is very familiar with cock sucking.
Back to top Go down
roobs
True Mapler
True Mapler
roobs

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Well its about that time i Quit....   Well its about that time i Quit.... EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 10:11 am

dude IM A LEZBIAN I SUCK CLIT DAMIT
Back to top Go down
imlolin

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Well its about that time i Quit....   Well its about that time i Quit.... EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 10:12 am

lol i think your more a poser, lezbian because no guy will dare date someone like you lol. it be shamefull. now i can start to see why you pick on rabid. is it because shes rpettier then you?
Back to top Go down
roobs
True Mapler
True Mapler
roobs

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Well its about that time i Quit....   Well its about that time i Quit.... EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 10:17 am

imlolin wrote:
lol i think your more a poser, lezbian because no guy will dare date someone like you lol. it be shamefull. now i can start to see why you pick on rabid. is it because shes rpettier then you?
lmao u think shes hot?
+ y get guys wen girls are tastier :3
+ I HAVES A GIRL ATM
n she aint pretty hun
Back to top Go down
imlolin

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Well its about that time i Quit....   Well its about that time i Quit.... EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 10:20 am

lol shes pretty enough and confident enough on being able to put her picture up here. how about you? wait i think we would prefer if you didnt we dont wanna ruin the post with your picture.
Back to top Go down
roobs
True Mapler
True Mapler
roobs

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Well its about that time i Quit....   Well its about that time i Quit.... EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 10:22 am

imlolin wrote:
lol shes pretty enough and confident enough on being able to put her picture up here. how about you? wait i think we would prefer if you didnt we dont wanna ruin the post with your picture.
lmao u dumb fuck i had my pics up in da beginning~
Back to top Go down
imlolin

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Well its about that time i Quit....   Well its about that time i Quit.... EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 10:23 am

lmfao i guess you took it off for good reasons.
Back to top Go down
GloomyDays
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
GloomyDays

Male Number of posts : 153
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Well its about that time i Quit....   Well its about that time i Quit.... EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 10:33 am

Lolin... a lot of people like Amber, I do too, but I also like Christine. You need to stop flaming people. You are just looking for people to pick on and be a prick to. Leave roobs alone.
Back to top Go down
imlolin

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Well its about that time i Quit....   Well its about that time i Quit.... EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 10:35 am

lol no, shes calling amber a cock sucker. jsut because she cant find her a cock to suck.
Back to top Go down
Jen
Game Master
Game Master
Jen

Number of posts : 292
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Well its about that time i Quit....   Well its about that time i Quit.... EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 10:40 am

imlolin wrote:
Yup, the reason i know wut is it, Beacause this fking amber emailed nexon about copyright laws and we were about to get down, GJ Amber(sarcasm)well i wish you'll be fired again.
Back to top Go down
imlolin

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Well its about that time i Quit....   Well its about that time i Quit.... EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 10:42 am

lol even if thats true. this only happened because of your litle gay screenshot that you planne dout to be a buster for amber. well guess what hun. brian was there and brians stuck by ambers side and tahts why she was hired back. you lose Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well its about that time i Quit....   Well its about that time i Quit.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Well its about that time i Quit....
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next