Untitled MapleStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good bye guys, i quit

Go down 
+6
©å®£ø
ViinH
Zopickle
Christine
GloomyDays
Jen
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Jen
Game Master
Game Master
Jen

Number of posts : 292
Warning Points :
Good bye guys, i quit Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Good bye guys, i quit Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
Good bye guys, i quit Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Good bye guys, i quit Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-02

Good bye guys, i quit Empty
PostSubject: Good bye guys, i quit   Good bye guys, i quit EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 10:52 am

well everyone im a Quit ums, well more like all maple
eh..... plus cuz of the F*cked up thing hiring amber again
well thats life i hand my Job over to jen.

Well hazard i agree with you on the beggining,Im very touched that you gave me your GM Job.
But i can't accept it since i quit also, Kevin why the fuck did u rehired Amber? she's BULLSHIT..Anyways GL To every player, cuz you'll need luck to play with the Gay GMAmber.i quit cuz all my friends are quitting, and im getting tired of uMS.Im gonna spend more time with my friends and all.ilyAntlan,ilyKevin,ilyBrian.ihyAmber.Amber you're just bullshit, you email nexon about copyright laws and you get rehired?WTF IS THIS.Kevin wake up plz0.0

Well Bye to every1 (except amber) ily guys (except amber)

Enjoy The game.
Back to top Go down
GloomyDays
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
GloomyDays

Male Number of posts : 153
Warning Points :
Good bye guys, i quit Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Good bye guys, i quit Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
Good bye guys, i quit Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Good bye guys, i quit Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Good bye guys, i quit   Good bye guys, i quit EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 10:55 am

Nexon can't do anything. They can't sue EVERY private server. But although we never met, I hope you lead a happy life and goodluck for anything in the future Smile
Back to top Go down
Jen
Game Master
Game Master
Jen

Number of posts : 292
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :
Good bye guys, i quit Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Good bye guys, i quit Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Good bye guys, i quit   Good bye guys, i quit EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 10:58 am

Thank you, you too i hope you'll lead a happy maple life. rofl

Enjoy the game, but there's 1 problem i got nothing to play now f7
Back to top Go down
GloomyDays
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
GloomyDays

Warning Points :
Good bye guys, i quit Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Good bye guys, i quit Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Good bye guys, i quit   Good bye guys, i quit EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 11:04 am

Jen wrote:
Thank you, you too i hope you'll lead a happy maple life. rofl

Enjoy the game, but there's 1 problem i got nothing to play now f7

Lol. I plan on quitting all maplestory in a couple months when I can get my G1. Rofl. Playyyy uhhhhhhhhhh wow.. There really isn't a whole lot of good games out there o_o
Back to top Go down
Christine
Game Master
Game Master
Christine

Female Number of posts : 874
Warning Points :
Good bye guys, i quit Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Good bye guys, i quit Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
Good bye guys, i quit Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Good bye guys, i quit Right_bar_bleue

IGN : Christine
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Good bye guys, i quit   Good bye guys, i quit EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 11:05 am

awess
Back to top Go down
GloomyDays
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
GloomyDays

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Good bye guys, i quit   Good bye guys, i quit EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 11:06 am

Sorry a bit off-topic but. Christine I added you to myspace if you didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Christine
Game Master
Game Master
Christine

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Good bye guys, i quit   Good bye guys, i quit EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 11:34 am

oh okz =]
Back to top Go down
Zopickle
Faithful Mapler
Faithful Mapler
Zopickle

Number of posts : 1551
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

IGN : Zombie
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Good bye guys, i quit   Good bye guys, i quit EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 12:31 pm

you too huh? =/... wellGoodbye from uMS =]. Ill keep talking to you on MSN xD

lolz No
Back to top Go down
ViinH

Male Number of posts : 10
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Good bye guys, i quit   Good bye guys, i quit EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 1:09 pm

Well i've only seen you once in uMS and i had no idea who you were but you were nice already ^^

so goodbye<3~
i hope you find another good game to play Razz
Back to top Go down
©å®£ø
©å®£ø

Male Number of posts : 14
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

iSayW00t (main)
iShootStuff (1st mule)
iServeW00t (2nd mule)
sliceNdice (3rd mule)
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Good bye guys, i quit   Good bye guys, i quit EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:17 pm

You too jen? Well goodbye, were gonna miss the creamy cream cream hitler T.T
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/boromir545
RabidPanda.
Game Master
Game Master
RabidPanda.

Female Number of posts : 28
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Good bye guys, i quit   Good bye guys, i quit EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:30 pm

Jen wrote:

Well hazard i agree with you on the beggining,Im very touched that you gave me your GM Job.
But i can't accept it since i quit also, Kevin why the fuck did u rehired Amber? she's BULLSHIT..Anyways GL To every player, cuz you'll need luck to play with the Gay GMAmber.i quit cuz all my friends are quitting, and im getting tired of uMS.Im gonna spend more time with my friends and all.ilyAntlan,ilyKevin,ilyBrian.ihyAmber.Amber you're just bullshit, you email nexon about copyright laws and you get rehired?WTF IS THIS.Kevin wake up plz0.0

Enjoy The game.

What are you, 12? Grow the fuck up.
People like you don't know what happened, and im not going to waste my time explaining it to someone so immature and closed-minded. Get your facts straight.
Back to top Go down
http://rabidpanda.co.nr
Zopickle
Faithful Mapler
Faithful Mapler
Zopickle

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Good bye guys, i quit   Good bye guys, i quit EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:31 pm

Actually she isn't 12 shes almost 15 =]
Back to top Go down
Christine
Game Master
Game Master
Christine

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Good bye guys, i quit   Good bye guys, i quit EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:36 pm

amber stop being a fake.
its rlly not helping.
Back to top Go down
RabidPanda.
Game Master
Game Master
RabidPanda.

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Good bye guys, i quit   Good bye guys, i quit EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:47 pm

Christine wrote:
amber stop being a fake.
its rlly not helping.

You can't call someone a fake, unless you know them.
Back to top Go down
LazyVieT
LazyVieT

Male Number of posts : 1628
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

IGN : TinhYeu
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Good bye guys, i quit   Good bye guys, i quit EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:47 pm

RabidPanda. wrote:
Jen wrote:

Enjoy The game.

People like you don't know what happened, and im not going to waste my time explaining it to someone so immature and closed-minded. Get your facts straight.
Why Don't You Explain The Facts. In A Thread.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimii
TheCrazyCow
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
TheCrazyCow

Number of posts : 171
Warning Points :
Good bye guys, i quit Left_bar_bleue32 / 10032 / 100Good bye guys, i quit Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
Good bye guys, i quit Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Good bye guys, i quit Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Good bye guys, i quit   Good bye guys, i quit EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:50 pm

LazyVieT wrote:
RabidPanda. wrote:
Jen wrote:

Enjoy The game.

Why Don't You Explain The Facts. In A Thread.

the facts would make her look bad :3
Back to top Go down
Christine
Game Master
Game Master
Christine

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Good bye guys, i quit   Good bye guys, i quit EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:53 pm

ya cuz the truth is just too painful for her to accept =]
Back to top Go down
TheCrazyCow
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
TheCrazyCow

Warning Points :
Good bye guys, i quit Left_bar_bleue32 / 10032 / 100Good bye guys, i quit Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
Good bye guys, i quit Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Good bye guys, i quit Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Good bye guys, i quit   Good bye guys, i quit EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:53 pm

actually she accepts the truth that she believes in...which is wrong
Back to top Go down
RabidPanda.
Game Master
Game Master
RabidPanda.

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Good bye guys, i quit   Good bye guys, i quit EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 4:42 pm

Christine wrote:
ya cuz the truth is just too painful for her to accept =]

Christine, will all due respect, shut the fuck up.
Funny you have to say this on the forum, and not on msn.
Back to top Go down
Christine
Game Master
Game Master
Christine

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Good bye guys, i quit   Good bye guys, i quit EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 4:43 pm

yah im too sick of your lies.
too sick of yur fakeness.
im srry but i dunn rlly like fakes

=]
Back to top Go down
TheCrazyCow
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
TheCrazyCow

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Good bye guys, i quit   Good bye guys, i quit EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 5:12 pm

gThreat wrote:
RabidPanda. wrote:
Jen wrote:

Enjoy The game.

SERIOUSLY. I'm twelve. Fish is twelve. Crad is twelve. Antlan is twelve. Shut up.

Half of us aren't even as immature as you. You SERIOUSLY might want to think before you talk. Stupid.

lol the 12 year old owned the fake right there XD
Back to top Go down
roobs
True Mapler
True Mapler
roobs

Female Number of posts : 799
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :
Good bye guys, i quit Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Good bye guys, i quit Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Good bye guys, i quit   Good bye guys, i quit EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 5:53 pm

RabidPanda. wrote:
Jen wrote:

Enjoy The game.

BITCH UR 17 SHES 14 [almost 15] GET A FCUKIN LIFE LEAVE JEN ALONE
WHAT IT MAKES U FEEL GOOD OR SUPERIOR TO TELL HER OFF??
N WTF IS THE STRAIT FACT U CAN LIE

+ UR THE ONE WHO BLACKMAILED UMS
SO FUCK YOUU
Back to top Go down
Christine
Game Master
Game Master
Christine

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Good bye guys, i quit   Good bye guys, i quit EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 6:00 pm

you guys stop this plz.

someone plz lock this threads.

me and amber both want to move on.

plz noone add anymore to this.

LOCK PLZ.
Back to top Go down
Zopickle
Faithful Mapler
Faithful Mapler
Zopickle

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Good bye guys, i quit   Good bye guys, i quit EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 6:31 pm

Locked =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good bye guys, i quit   Good bye guys, i quit Empty

Back to top Go down

Good bye guys, i quit
Page 1 of 1