Untitled MapleStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Harry Potter Thread =D

Go down 
+8
ViinH
LazyVieT
Zopickle
Pink
thanhla
Christine
DaggerKill
Kroptik
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kroptik
Kroptik

Male Number of posts : 77
Warning Points :
The Harry Potter Thread =D Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Harry Potter Thread =D Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
The Harry Potter Thread =D Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Harry Potter Thread =D Right_bar_bleue

IGN : Wingless
Registration date : 2008-06-26

The Harry Potter Thread =D Empty
PostSubject: The Harry Potter Thread =D   The Harry Potter Thread =D EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 11:15 pm

Let's continue here the conversation that's going on in the picture thread. Razz
Taking it from Christine's post...

Christine wrote:
Kroptik wrote:
No, she means Ginny Weasley. Razz

Maybe we should make a Harry Potter thread? o.o

omg yah that who i meant.

in the book, he ended up goin out wit ginny =]

cuz the asian girl still liked the guy that died lmao

Yeah Cho Chang was a weird girl! o.o
Back to top Go down
DaggerKill
DaggerKill

Male Number of posts : 25
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: The Harry Potter Thread =D   The Harry Potter Thread =D EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 11:17 pm

SHE WAS SO HAWT IN THE FILM <33
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/nica_4_lyfe
Kroptik
Kroptik

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Harry Potter Thread =D   The Harry Potter Thread =D EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 11:21 pm

I never cared about th movies much, think you can't put a book that big in a 90 minute movie anyway. :S

But I love the books, I read the first ones like 7 times and the last one twice. I'm re-reading them all again, I'm on the 6th now. Razz
Back to top Go down
Christine
Game Master
Game Master
Christine

Female Number of posts : 874
Warning Points :
The Harry Potter Thread =D Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100The Harry Potter Thread =D Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
The Harry Potter Thread =D Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100The Harry Potter Thread =D Right_bar_bleue

IGN : Christine
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: The Harry Potter Thread =D   The Harry Potter Thread =D EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 11:33 pm

n4nd0 wrote:

ya she was soo purtty =]

i rlly wanted her to be wit harry !!
Back to top Go down
DaggerKill
DaggerKill

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Harry Potter Thread =D   The Harry Potter Thread =D EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 11:36 pm

Christine wrote:
n4nd0 wrote:

ya she was soo purtty =]

i didnt

she was so fake
first she got with that guy who was real popular and powerful

than when he died she goes after harry who was the popularest
Back to top Go down
Christine
Game Master
Game Master
Christine

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Harry Potter Thread =D   The Harry Potter Thread =D EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 11:40 pm

n4nd0 wrote:
Christine wrote:
n4nd0 wrote:

ya she was soo purtty =]

i didnt

she was so fake
first she got with that guy who was real popular and powerful

than when he died she goes after harry who was the popularest

oh yeah i guess.

WUTTA WHORE.

roflz.
Back to top Go down
thanhla
Faithful Mapler
Faithful Mapler
thanhla

Male Number of posts : 1650
Warning Points :
The Harry Potter Thread =D Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100The Harry Potter Thread =D Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: The Harry Potter Thread =D   The Harry Potter Thread =D EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 11:41 pm

but u dont know how she really look in real life
Back to top Go down
DaggerKill
DaggerKill

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Harry Potter Thread =D   The Harry Potter Thread =D EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 11:41 pm

yes she was in the fourth movie Razz
Back to top Go down
Christine
Game Master
Game Master
Christine

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Harry Potter Thread =D   The Harry Potter Thread =D EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 11:53 pm

ya she was rlly pretty in the movie

but she kinda just used harry =[
Back to top Go down
Kroptik
Kroptik

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Harry Potter Thread =D   The Harry Potter Thread =D EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 11:58 pm

I wish they'd make a movie where they put every single detail that apeeared in the book.

I'd watch a 5 hour movie like that. Very Happy

I can't wait to see how Ginny is gonna look in the 6th movie. If Cho was hot, and Ginny is suppose to look better, then she's gonna be a knockout. o.o

That is, if they don't take that part out of the movie... >_>
Back to top Go down
DaggerKill
DaggerKill

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Harry Potter Thread =D   The Harry Potter Thread =D EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 12:00 am

Kroptik wrote:
I wish they'd make a movie where they put every single detail that apeeared in the book.

I'd watch a 5 hour movie like that. Very Happy

I can't wait to see how Ginny is gonna look in the 6th movie. If Cho was hot, and Ginny is suppose to look better, then she's gonna be a knockout. o.o

That is, if they don't take that part out of the movie... >_>

nah the ending was too good to take it out
:]
Back to top Go down
Kroptik
Kroptik

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Harry Potter Thread =D   The Harry Potter Thread =D EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 12:01 am

I need to watch the movies again... I forgot most about them. :S
Back to top Go down
thanhla
Faithful Mapler
Faithful Mapler
thanhla

Warning Points :
The Harry Potter Thread =D Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100The Harry Potter Thread =D Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Harry Potter Thread =D   The Harry Potter Thread =D EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 12:09 am

anyways i think harry potter for nerds to watch only tho cuz harry potter is a nerd Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pink
Pink

Female Number of posts : 74
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: The Harry Potter Thread =D   The Harry Potter Thread =D EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 1:50 am

Can't wait to watch the 6th movie. It's gonna be out in November, isnt it? I wonder how Ginny will look like in it and whether she'll finally get more on screen time. Because it's when Harry and her will...,you know. In the other films the actress who plays her always looked kind of plain I find.

Who is your favourite Harry Potter character? Mine is Snape because he is a very interesting character and Alan Rickman is doing a great job playing him.

Last edited by Pink on Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thanhla
Faithful Mapler
Faithful Mapler
thanhla

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Harry Potter Thread =D   The Harry Potter Thread =D EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 1:52 am

mine is nobody cuz i dont watch harry potter the nerdy movies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zopickle
Faithful Mapler
Faithful Mapler
Zopickle

Number of posts : 1551
Warning Points :
The Harry Potter Thread =D Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Harry Potter Thread =D Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
The Harry Potter Thread =D Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Harry Potter Thread =D Right_bar_bleue

IGN : Zombie
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: The Harry Potter Thread =D   The Harry Potter Thread =D EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 3:29 am

Harry Potter aint nerdy and I am dissapointed because Ginny in the movies is no where attactive as she is described in the book =/. Even though she is my sis
Back to top Go down
LazyVieT
LazyVieT

Male Number of posts : 1628
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

IGN : TinhYeu
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: The Harry Potter Thread =D   The Harry Potter Thread =D EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 8:37 am

One Question When Will THE NEXT MOVIE COME OUT =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimii
Christine
Game Master
Game Master
Christine

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Harry Potter Thread =D   The Harry Potter Thread =D EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 11:34 am

i heard that its coming out next year summer or christmas =]

but ya ginny looks not so hawtness~

in the movie.
Back to top Go down
Pink
Pink

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Harry Potter Thread =D   The Harry Potter Thread =D EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 3:15 pm

Zopickle wrote:
Harry Potter aint nerdy and I am dissapointed because Ginny in the movies is no where attactive as she is described in the book =/. Even though she is my sis
Zopickle, that's exactly what I always thought. In the book Ginny was always described as very pretty. They'll probably use a lot of makeup on her for the next movie, lol. I just saw some pics from the 6th movie on IMDB. You don't see much of Ginny but Draco (Tom Felton) looks old, don't you think?

As for the release date. On IMDB they say it's released in november 2008 and they are usually trustworthy. So in about 4 months time. Look here. 20th of november for me, yay. Smile
Back to top Go down
ViinH

Male Number of posts : 10
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Harry Potter Thread =D   The Harry Potter Thread =D EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 3:27 pm

Pink wrote:
Can't wait to watch the 6th movie. It's gonna be out in November, isnt it? I wonder how Ginny will look like in it and whether she'll finally get more on screen time. Because it's when Harry and her will...,you know. In the other films the actress who plays her always looked kind of plain I find.

Who is your favourite Harry Potter character? Mine is Snape because he is a very interesting character and Alan Rickman is doing a great job playing him.

yeah my favourite character is also snape..after reading the 6th book i was like: WTH is he good or evil x.x
then on the 7th everything just made sense xD
Back to top Go down
Kroptik
Kroptik

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Harry Potter Thread =D   The Harry Potter Thread =D EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 3:31 pm

Oh My GOD! They murdered the character designs all over in the movies. :S

Malfoy looks too old to be 16. Ginny should a redhead. Slughorn is suppose to have a big belly and be shorter, way shorter. And I could go on and on. :S

I don't think i want to watch it...
Back to top Go down
empirer
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
empirer

Male Number of posts : 145
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

IGN : Empirer

PostSubject: Re: The Harry Potter Thread =D   The Harry Potter Thread =D EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 3:35 pm

Well talking bout hot, Emma Watson pwns all okay?
Back to top Go down
Pink
Pink

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Harry Potter Thread =D   The Harry Potter Thread =D EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 3:44 pm

I wouldnt go as far as to say they murdered the character designs. The things I mentioned before are just things I noticed, but they don't really bother me. I enjoyed all the previous movies so I will definitely go watch this one too.

Oh, you forgot one thing. The Harry in the book has "brilliant green eyes" but Daniel Radcliffe has blue ones. Wink So what!? I don't care, he's still cute.
Back to top Go down
Kroptik
Kroptik

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Harry Potter Thread =D   The Harry Potter Thread =D EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 6:29 pm

Yeah, I'm pretty picky when it comes to movies when I've read the books. I like to watch the movies to get a be tter visual image for when I read the book again, but if the characters are too differnet then I rather not watch.

I think Harry Potter shouldn't come out in 7 movies, but in a series of episodes or something, so they didn't have to cut a lot of things. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zopickle
Faithful Mapler
Faithful Mapler
Zopickle

Number of posts : 1551
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

IGN : Zombie
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: The Harry Potter Thread =D   The Harry Potter Thread =D EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 6:33 pm

The Movie is coming out November 21st, Im 80% Sure =]

Yes.. and Lavender doesn't look that great either and i gto a question, is
Dean Thomas Black? O_O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Harry Potter Thread =D   The Harry Potter Thread =D Empty

Back to top Go down

The Harry Potter Thread =D
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next