Untitled MapleStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Goodbye UMS..

Go down 
+19
Hazard
Antlan
firecleric
Jen
Tal
teh-kevin
GloomyDays
LazyVieT
imlolin
roobs
RabidPanda.
thanhla
Kroptik
BartJr28
©å®£ø
kevin
TheCrazyCow
Zopickle
Christine
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
thanhla
Faithful Mapler
Faithful Mapler
thanhla

Male Number of posts : 1650
Warning Points :
Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye UMS..   Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 3:28 am

well amber get christine back in the game with us we need her
Back to top Go down
RabidPanda.
Game Master
Game Master
RabidPanda.

Female Number of posts : 28
Warning Points :
Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye UMS..   Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 3:41 am

She quit with her own will,
Theres nothing I can do about that.
Im sure people have already tried to convince her.
Back to top Go down
http://rabidpanda.co.nr
roobs
True Mapler
True Mapler
roobs

Female Number of posts : 799
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :
Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye UMS..   Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 7:34 am

Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 Rapid11
lol..
well anyways U CORRUPT AS HELL bad gm compared to chrisine xD
Back to top Go down
imlolin

Number of posts : 21
Warning Points :
Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye UMS..   Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 8:30 am

lol if we are to point out corruption. lets remind everyone that christine gave levels away. i dont ahve anything agaisnt her. but if we are to judge a gm lets judge them all then. christine has given levels away. and money. amber was doing an event that day. kevin was ok with it. dont accuse her of being a corrupt GM compared to any other GM. because you aswell as anyone else knows taht every GM is corrupt because every GM gives or has given stuff away. if this is not true. then please beg to differ. and roobs, seems like your a litle jealous and would love to take amber's position.
Back to top Go down
LazyVieT
LazyVieT

Male Number of posts : 1628
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :
Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

IGN : TinhYeu
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye UMS..   Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 8:34 am

Even Though I Saw The Drama Notices. But Still Christine Don't Quit We Love You. You Were One The Best GmS OUT There. Now Your Gone =[ Take Care Christine<3

Last edited by LazyVieT on Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimii
TheCrazyCow
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
TheCrazyCow

Number of posts : 171
Warning Points :
Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue32 / 10032 / 100Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye UMS..   Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 8:37 am

imlolin wrote:
and nothing agaisnt christine. but this is wayyyy overdramatic. lol she should be a pope with all that love. cmon now, if you all cant see through most of the act then you are as childish as this post.

Its because of aholes like you that she quit who put all the blame on her
Back to top Go down
imlolin

Warning Points :
Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye UMS..   Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 8:43 am

GloomyDays it is the right day you are talkinga bout. that is why aber was hired again. kevin got to hear her side of the story. Also antlan jumped to conclusions a bit too early. and if you desagree with me that he jumped to conclusions a bit too early, then why is amber hired again :p. welcome back amber, and we hope you can continue the wonderfull job youve been doing. thats why you have so many fans, and thats why the server cryed and smegaed so much, and this would have never happened for another GM. you are a newcomer and people wont always like you. but whoever has spend some time with you knows that you are a great GM and an even better person. for all those who thinks otherwise, its really a pity. Good job amber and we hope to see you around for muuuch more time.
Back to top Go down
roobs
True Mapler
True Mapler
roobs

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :
Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye UMS..   Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 9:31 am

QUIT DOUBLE POSTING

n ..
moans [CHRISTINE *****]
il see u in dreams -wink-
Back to top Go down
Christine
Game Master
Game Master
Christine

Female Number of posts : 874
Warning Points :
Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

IGN : Christine
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye UMS..   Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 9:43 am

imlolin wrote:
she quite because she wanted to quit. she told amber that amber was a bitch and that she couldnt handle the GM pressure. now no need to get agressive. hopefully christine will be back. but there is no need to fire amber shes a great GM. allot of people may not like her. but tell me. did the same aammount of people asked for christine back after she quit?. no. i dont tihnk so. people like amber. there must be a reason for it. now if im an asshole because i like GM rabidpanda, then lol you have allot of growing up to do. keep doing the great job amber, and all other gms too. and for all the other people that dislike amber, you odnt have to like her, but there is no need to flame her. if we all recall christine was the first to start the name calling on maplestory. so if amber did call christine any names wich btw didnt happen. it was only because christine started. she couldnt handle the pressure and couldnt handle the fact that more people like amber then they like her. therefore she quit. if she ever comes back thens he will be welcomed like anyone else. i dont hate her. i just think that if rabidpanda was hired back. its because she was right.

wtf is wrong wit you ppl.
i fuckin quit that game to get away from ppl liek you.
no stop it.
i fuckin quitted everything for you.
idc if u like me or not.
just dont fuckin bitch ar me wen i already quit.
i honestly dont give a flying fuck anymore.
so stop posting on my goodbye if you not even
goin to say anything nice.
i wanna forget about this and ums.
just everything.
now just leave me the fuck alone.
end of story.
Back to top Go down
Kroptik
Kroptik

Male Number of posts : 77
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

IGN : Wingless
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye UMS..   Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 9:46 am

Well I'm starting to understand why you feel how you feel Christine.
And since it seems we can't convince you, then enjoy life out there. Smile

Still hoping you come back though.
Back to top Go down
imlolin

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye UMS..   Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 9:48 am

lol you quited. if you dont give a flying fuck why are you here?
Back to top Go down
Christine
Game Master
Game Master
Christine

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye UMS..   Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 9:49 am

thx..
i cant even control wut im saying anymore..
im so tired of ppl treating me like shit..

i rlly am..

just fuck it idc anymore.
Back to top Go down
imlolin

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye UMS..   Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 9:50 am

LOOOL DRAMA QUEEN!!
its not that serious its a game.
Back to top Go down
Kroptik
Kroptik

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye UMS..   Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 9:51 am

imlolin wrote:
lol you quited. if you dont give a flying fuck why are you here?

One thing I can say for sure: she's not here to hear you bitching.
WE heard your opinion, now please be quiet. Mad
Back to top Go down
imlolin

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye UMS..   Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 9:53 am

LOL kroptik we heard your lies about amber confessing. amber didnt confess anything. also i can and will express myself whenver i want to. thre are no rules agaisnt that Smile. anywho you shouldnt make up rumors. tsk tsk
Back to top Go down
roobs
True Mapler
True Mapler
roobs

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye UMS..   Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 10:01 am

if its just a game to u y u going all hard on a girl -.-' i bet ur like rapid pretending to b a fan of herself fame out on christine to make urself feel good~
Back to top Go down
GloomyDays
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
GloomyDays

Male Number of posts : 153
Warning Points :
Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye UMS..   Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 10:05 am

Well that is definately not Amber. Especially after all those smegas yesterday. I know it isn't her. But these people need to leave Christine alone. She did nothing wrong. It wasn't even her who reported Amber. So GTFO please.
Back to top Go down
Kroptik
Kroptik

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye UMS..   Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 10:05 am

imlolin wrote:
LOL kroptik we heard your lies about amber confessing. amber didnt confess anything. also i can and will express myself whenver i want to. thre are no rules agaisnt that Smile. anywho you shouldnt make up rumors. tsk tsk

Well I'm sorry if I heard someone say she confessed (like I said, I heard, I never said it myself). Besides, she already gave out her reasons for her actions.

And you're free to "express yourself", but insulting is againt the forum rules and since it seems to be the only thing you're doing, then just shut up.
Back to top Go down
imlolin

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye UMS..   Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 10:09 am

lol roobs, im not amber. but im starting to see you wish you were her. lol what did she do to you? you just hate her from the beginnin. well tahts why shes a GM and your not lol. Rabid is a great gm and thats why im here speaking about her. allot of people are flaming her because of creamy's screenshot and because of antlans quick to judge actions. while you all go along with the flow point is amber is back and shes staying. shes one of the best Gms and shes not corrupt compared to anyone.
Back to top Go down
roobs
True Mapler
True Mapler
roobs

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye UMS..   Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 10:14 am

lmao me wishing to b a white girl? psh~ AZN PUSSIES FTW Cept mis'as xD hers is PWNAGE
she did nothin cept have one of best gm's leave
+ never seen ehr on game ~
+ never even applied to b gm rather not have lil gm groupies pretend to b my fren
well rules are rules antlan was right to fire her
Back to top Go down
Christine
Game Master
Game Master
Christine

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye UMS..   Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 10:14 am

imlolin wrote:
lol roobs, im not amber. but im starting to see you wish you were her. lol what did she do to you? you just hate her from the beginnin. well tahts why shes a GM and your not lol. Rabid is a great gm and thats why im here speaking about her. allot of people are flaming her because of creamy's screenshot and because of antlans quick to judge actions. while you all go along with the flow point is amber is back and shes staying. shes one of the best Gms and shes not corrupt compared to anyone.

you kno wut i was one of the first ppl who talkd to amber.
she was in my guild.
i helpd her get to kevin.
i gave her kevins email cuz she said she had talent wit photoshop and stuff
i believed her.
so i told her that she should talk to kevin
cuz she might be able to make the website look so good and she did.
she is a gm because she made a website.
she is not a gm cuz ppl are jealous of her.
and stop saying that roobs wishes to be amber.
cuz roobs is an amazing person and i know
that she would never wanna be anyone else.
so stop being a baby bitch.
and get over it.
amber is rehired.
im gone.
just end it there.
stop insulting ppl and blaming others.
Back to top Go down
teh-kevin

Number of posts : 18
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye UMS..   Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 10:17 am

Christine please come back :O there like no gms online >.>
Only non fun gm like dada only banning people :O
please come back T_T
I love you
Back to top Go down
roobs
True Mapler
True Mapler
roobs

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye UMS..   Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 10:17 am

CHYEAAHHH im amazing alright in bed
-flickers tongue-
HAHAAHHA

awww teh-kevin thats rly sweet hahaha U FTW

Last edited by roobs on Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
imlolin

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye UMS..   Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 10:18 am

lol insulting people, you jsut called me a baby bitch? whos the one playing the poor litle girl whos giving up her game for the happyness of others. oh please. your full of crap. and yea you didnt only help her get to kevin but according to a certain screen shot, youve also helped her with 2 bil. corrupt who?
Back to top Go down
roobs
True Mapler
True Mapler
roobs

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye UMS..   Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 10:20 am

imlolin wrote:
lol insulting people, you jsut called me a baby bitch? whos the one playing the poor litle girl whos giving up her game for the happyness of others. oh please. your full of crap. and yea you didnt only help her get to kevin but according to a certain screen shot, youve also helped her with 2 bil. corrupt who?

BABY BITCH BABY BITCH BABY BITCH!

lol she aint playing poor little girl
AND SO WHAT IF SHES A PPLE PELASER

n acording to anyoehr screenshot ur fren rapid gave away sumthing thats worth WAY more then just 2 bil~
yah n so what if he gave it back if he didnt he'da goten banned still those few minutes that the gm stufs was in his possesion is more then enuff to call ehr corrupt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye UMS..   Goodbye UMS.. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Goodbye UMS..
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next