Untitled MapleStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Goodbye UMS..

Go down 
+19
Hazard
Antlan
firecleric
Jen
Tal
teh-kevin
GloomyDays
LazyVieT
imlolin
roobs
RabidPanda.
thanhla
Kroptik
BartJr28
©å®£ø
kevin
TheCrazyCow
Zopickle
Christine
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
LazyVieT
LazyVieT

Male Number of posts : 1628
Warning Points :
Goodbye UMS.. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Goodbye UMS.. - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
Goodbye UMS.. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Goodbye UMS.. - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

IGN : TinhYeu
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Goodbye UMS.. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye UMS..   Goodbye UMS.. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:45 pm

Christine wrote:
Xalor wrote:
What the hell, how can you leave, I mean how can you leave Mandough, how can you forget the guild, you're one of the most active gms in the game, what the hell is going on the day I am not here?

lolz owell theres a better gm on now.
rabidpanda.
ask her for help =]

you guys dont need me
amber can do everything.
cuz shes the best gm ever.

lolz.
I 100% Must Disagree :]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimii
Zopickle
Faithful Mapler
Faithful Mapler
Zopickle

Number of posts : 1551
Warning Points :
Goodbye UMS.. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Goodbye UMS.. - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :

IGN : Zombie
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye UMS..   Goodbye UMS.. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:46 pm

No Need to be that sarcastic =]
Back to top Go down
Christine
Game Master
Game Master
Christine

Female Number of posts : 874
Warning Points :
Goodbye UMS.. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Goodbye UMS.. - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
Goodbye UMS.. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Goodbye UMS.. - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

IGN : Christine
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye UMS..   Goodbye UMS.. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:52 pm

shhh its not sarcasm.

wutchu talkin botu zo =p
Back to top Go down
TheCrazyCow
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
TheCrazyCow

Number of posts : 171
Warning Points :
Goodbye UMS.. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue32 / 10032 / 100Goodbye UMS.. - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
Goodbye UMS.. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Goodbye UMS.. - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye UMS..   Goodbye UMS.. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:53 pm

lol obviously that aint sarcasm XD
Back to top Go down
Christine
Game Master
Game Master
Christine

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye UMS..   Goodbye UMS.. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:54 pm

shhhhh it totallyisnt.

SHE IS THE BESTETSTSTETS GM EVER.

=]
Back to top Go down
LazyVieT
LazyVieT

Warning Points :
Goodbye UMS.. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Goodbye UMS.. - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye UMS..   Goodbye UMS.. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:55 pm

Christine wrote:
shhhhh it totallyisnt.

=]
Sarcastic Indeed :O
Back to top Go down
TheCrazyCow
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
TheCrazyCow

Warning Points :
Goodbye UMS.. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue32 / 10032 / 100Goodbye UMS.. - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
Goodbye UMS.. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Goodbye UMS.. - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye UMS..   Goodbye UMS.. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:57 pm

LazyVieT wrote:
Christine wrote:
shhhhh it totallyisnt.

=]

it aint sarcasm....we all like our abusive GMs
Back to top Go down
Christine
Game Master
Game Master
Christine

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye UMS..   Goodbye UMS.. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:58 pm

shhhh its so is not,

=]

she is.

she helps everyone and holds events.

like omfg she even banns like 2394739057 hackers a minute.
Back to top Go down
LazyVieT
LazyVieT

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye UMS..   Goodbye UMS.. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:58 pm

TheCrazyCow wrote:
LazyVieT wrote:
Christine wrote:
shhhhh it totallyisnt.

=]

it aint sarcasm....we all like our abusive GMs
LMAO maybe its just you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheCrazyCow
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
TheCrazyCow

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye UMS..   Goodbye UMS.. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:59 pm

maybe it is cuz i was dropped as a baby XD
Back to top Go down
Hazard
Game Master
Game Master
Hazard

Male Number of posts : 411
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :
Goodbye UMS.. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Goodbye UMS.. - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

IGN : Hazard
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye UMS..   Goodbye UMS.. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 3:04 pm

Best GM EVER IS
CHRISTINE
cuz she can make zakum hoggers stop with just saying stop
she pwns
i just tell them ill jail them xD all just for they can make up
i think its christines awesomeness
Back to top Go down
http://www.megarotic.com
Tendou
Tendou

Number of posts : 45
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye UMS..   Goodbye UMS.. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 3:26 pm

Hazard wrote:
Best GM EVER IS
CHRISTINE
cuz she can make zakum hoggers stop with just saying stop
she pwns
i just tell them ill jail them xD all just for they can make up
i think its christines awesomeness

QFT, Christine takes the best approach to stopping problems in game
Back to top Go down
AboveRespect
Game Master
Game Master

Number of posts : 7
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye UMS..   Goodbye UMS.. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 4:15 pm

LoooL here is my last post. hazzard you are the uggliest cock sucker ive ever seen. your face of happyness in the pic post says it all, as for your pics christine. not that you already have enough self esteem issues being a whore. but you should also shave that mustache. and jen. you are one ugly titless asian bitch Smile <3 love you babe. maybe im being sarcastic =O? or maybe its the truth. i suppose when the server owners are your friends you can do whatever you want. but lets be honest now all the drama act over a game. ohhh im such a kind hearted person ill quit so that other people can be happy(and the oscar goes to). LMFAO thats almost as pathetic as those drug abusers. lots of love <3 fuck you. oh and hazzard its too bad taht your popularity does not leave this game. you talk allot of shit for a skinny litle bitch. o wait its the internet. i suppose anyone have balls over the internet. oh and jen, you are an annoying litle bitch that has prolly given out more handjobs at the age of 14 then hazzard has his entire life... wait nvm hazzard is still number one.well later guys have fun while it lasts.
Back to top Go down
TheCrazyCow
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
TheCrazyCow

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye UMS..   Goodbye UMS.. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 4:19 pm

AboveRespect wrote:
LoooL here is my last post. hazzard you are the uggliest cock sucker ive ever seen. your face of happyness in the pic post says it all, as for your pics christine. not that you already have enough self esteem issues being a whore. but you should also shave that mustache. and jen. you are one ugly titless asian bitch Smile <3 love you babe. maybe im being sarcastic =O? or maybe its the truth. i suppose when the server owners are your friends you can do whatever you want. but lets be honest now all the drama act over a game. ohhh im such a kind hearted person ill quit so that other people can be happy(and the oscar goes to). LMFAO thats almost as pathetic as those drug abusers. lots of love <3 fuck you. oh and hazzard its too bad taht your popularity does not leave this game. you talk allot of shit for a skinny litle bitch. o wait its the internet. i suppose anyone have balls over the internet. oh and jen, you are an annoying litle bitch that has prolly given out more handjobs at the age of 14 then hazzard has his entire life... wait nvm hazzard is still number one.well later guys have fun while it lasts.

that was inappropriate...
Back to top Go down
Christine
Game Master
Game Master
Christine

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye UMS..   Goodbye UMS.. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 4:40 pm

AboveRespect wrote:

roflz wtf?
spaz?
defending ur ugly ass whore gf.
gjob =]
you proved to everyone that ur the best bf ever
cuz u cant do anything else to her but save her from ppl on the internet.
roflz ambers dumb anyways seriously
her pics = photoshopped to bits.
its pretty sad
so if ur gonna make fun of ppl and insult them
look at urself and ur gf first.
cuz ur prolly both guys.
who knows =]

dont fuckin insult my friends or players on ums.
u lowlife piece of shit.

^_^
Back to top Go down
Zopickle
Faithful Mapler
Faithful Mapler
Zopickle

Number of posts : 1551
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

IGN : Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye UMS..   Goodbye UMS.. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 4:42 pm

Amber Situation has made it wierd O_O. And STFU You fucking lil prick AboveRespect\

oh i never knew Amber had a dick =O
Back to top Go down
Christine
Game Master
Game Master
Christine

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye UMS..   Goodbye UMS.. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 4:45 pm

roflz yah w.e go ahead.
keep talkin amber is fired.
idc anymore =]
Back to top Go down
TheCrazyCow
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
TheCrazyCow

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye UMS..   Goodbye UMS.. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 4:45 pm

YAY WLY CHRISTINE
Back to top Go down
roobs
True Mapler
True Mapler
roobs

Female Number of posts : 799
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :
Goodbye UMS.. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Goodbye UMS.. - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye UMS..   Goodbye UMS.. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 4:57 pm

they hacked the forum..?
Back to top Go down
roobs
True Mapler
True Mapler
roobs

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :
Goodbye UMS.. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Goodbye UMS.. - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye UMS..   Goodbye UMS.. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 5:03 pm

hrms maybe tis sumthin in what he wrote like evertime i try write sumthin quoting him it comes out as sumgey shit-.-'
Back to top Go down
roobs
True Mapler
True Mapler
roobs

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye UMS..   Goodbye UMS.. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 5:13 pm

gThreat wrote:
I know. And I can't seem to delete my posts in here. Hey Roobs, mind explaining what happened with Amber? She did nothing but do that lame crog event in Henesys. Oh, and the site. Why's everyone so mad at her?
hrms
shes n christinegot into fight
she gave away gm hat to her b/f
make sum b/s story saying that she had an event n he won
jen found them screenie [chek screenies u see sumthin jen posted bout corupt gm]
she got fired
amburs possy b bitching at christine
amber got rehired
n also sumroomer saying amber sent email to nexton or sumshet
n that she black mail ums cause the site design is hers
re hired n i think fired now
ahah
notsure
xD
Back to top Go down
TheCrazyCow
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
TheCrazyCow

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye UMS..   Goodbye UMS.. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 5:17 pm

roobs wrote:
gThreat wrote:
I know. And I can't seem to delete my posts in here. Hey Roobs, mind explaining what happened with Amber? She did nothing but do that lame crog event in Henesys. Oh, and the site. Why's everyone so mad at her?
hrms
jen found them screenie [chek screenies u see sumthin jen posted bout corupt gm]
she got fired
amber got rehired
ahah
notsure
xD
exactly....just bad grammar lol
Back to top Go down
roobs
True Mapler
True Mapler
roobs

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye UMS..   Goodbye UMS.. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 5:18 pm

TheCrazyCow wrote:
roobs wrote:
gThreat wrote:
hrms
she got fired
amber got rehired
ahah
notsure
xD
lmao i love te way i type D:
sumtimes..
Back to top Go down
TheCrazyCow
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
TheCrazyCow

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye UMS..   Goodbye UMS.. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 5:20 pm

roobs wrote:
TheCrazyCow wrote:
roobs wrote:
gThreat wrote:
hrms
she got fired
amber got rehired
ahah
notsure
xD
sumtimes..

idc what u type like as long as u send me some po.....nevermind
Back to top Go down
roobs
True Mapler
True Mapler
roobs

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye UMS..   Goodbye UMS.. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 5:22 pm

TheCrazyCow wrote:
roobs wrote:
TheCrazyCow wrote:
roobs wrote:
gThreat wrote:
hrms
she got fired
amber got rehired
ahah
notsure
xD
sumtimes..