Untitled MapleStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Corrupt a wish

Go down 
+3
Arcanius
CrucifySorrow
DeathCrypt
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alexv4
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 105
Warning Points :
Corrupt a wish - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Corrupt a wish - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
Corrupt a wish - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Corrupt a wish - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-19

Corrupt a wish - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:11 pm

Granted, but they leave you for ermmm.... mermaids?

I wish that the third world country I'm in suddenly gets rich so then I'm treated like a real king.
Back to top Go down
Dave
Great Member
Great Member
Dave

Number of posts : 457
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:13 pm

Granted, but suddenly hoards of unloved tortoises take over ownership of the title "king."

I wish turtles were cool, my friends wouldn't leave me for them, they wouldn't die of absurd ideas by comments posted by people of this forum, and wouldn't leave me for anything.
Back to top Go down
Alexv4
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:14 pm

Granted, but they start turning gay on you?

I wish these hoards of tortoises become my slaves, then i'll be king above all kings
Back to top Go down
Dave
Great Member
Great Member
Dave

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:16 pm

Granted, but hoards of unloved mermaids come do what the tortoises did.

I wish turtles were cool, my friends wouldn't leave me for them, they wouldn't die of absurd ideas by comments posted by people of this forum, wouldn't leave me for anything, and would stay loving to me, never turning homosexual.
Back to top Go down
Alexv4
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:18 pm

Granted, but then they become fishes.

I wish these mermaids become really hawt girls and then become my slaves Wink
Back to top Go down
Dave
Great Member
Great Member
Dave

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:20 pm

Granted, but they are bitches are slap the shit out of you. Every. Waking. Second.

I wish turtles were cool, my friends wouldn't leave me for them, they wouldn't die of absurd ideas by comments posted by people of this forum, wouldn't leave me for anything, would stay loving to me, never turning homosexual, and would never become anything besides turtles.
Back to top Go down
Alexv4
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:23 pm

Granted, but they become turtles and turn ginormous (mix between gigantic and enormous) and starts to fallten Dave.

I wish that the bitchy slaps were all soft and doesnt hurt
Back to top Go down
Dave
Great Member
Great Member
Dave

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:25 pm

Granted, but they still will bit you to bits.

I wish turtles were cool, my friends wouldn't leave me for them, they wouldn't die of absurd ideas by comments posted by people of this forum, wouldn't leave me for anything, would stay loving to me, never turning homosexual, would never become anything besides turtles, and would never hurt me.
Back to top Go down
Alexv4
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:29 pm

Granted, but they couldn't help it cuz they're can't stop their growing size!

I wish they were love bites!
Back to top Go down
Dave
Great Member
Great Member
Dave

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:31 pm

Granted, but their bites have razor sharp teeth, making them hurt you.

I wish turtles were cool, my friends wouldn't leave me for them, they wouldn't die of absurd ideas by comments posted by people of this forum, wouldn't leave me for anything, would stay loving to me, never turning homosexual, would never become anything besides regular sized turtles, and would never hurt me.
Back to top Go down
Alexv4
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:32 pm

Granted, but they can't speak or communicate with you

I wish the razor sharp teeth were fake?
Back to top Go down
Dave
Great Member
Great Member
Dave

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:34 pm

Granted, but they still have razor sharp edges while "love biting" you.

I wish turtles were cool, my friends wouldn't leave me for them, they wouldn't die of absurd ideas by comments posted by people of this forum, wouldn't leave me for anything, would stay loving to me, never turning homosexual, would never become anything besides turtles, would never hurt me, and could speak to me in a language I know.
Back to top Go down
Alexv4
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:38 pm

Granted, but you turn deaf
(your making this very hard for me!)

I wish that i never said that..
Back to top Go down
Dave
Great Member
Great Member
Dave

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:39 pm

Granted, but it's still engraved within this thread.

WHO SAYS I'M NOT DEAF ALREADY.

I wish turtles were cool, my friends wouldn't leave me for them, they wouldn't die of absurd ideas by comments posted by people of this forum, wouldn't leave me for anything, would stay loving to me, never turning homosexual, would never become anything besides turtles, and would never hurt me, while I never have any health problems
Back to top Go down
Alexv4
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:44 pm

Granted, but the turtles have problems instead

REally?

Wish that it woudlk erase from this thread xD
Back to top Go down
Dave
Great Member
Great Member
Dave

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:46 pm

Grated, but some pedophile already took pictures of all your posts.

No.

I wish turtles were cool, my friends wouldn't leave me for them, they wouldn't die of absurd ideas by comments posted by people of this forum, wouldn't leave me for anything, would stay loving to me, never turning homosexual, would never become anything besides turtles, would never have any health problems, and would never hurt me, while I never have any health problems
Back to top Go down
Alexv4
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:49 pm

Granted, but then aliens take over the world.

I wish the pedos that did, die of heart attacks
Back to top Go down
Dave
Great Member
Great Member
Dave

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:50 pm

Granted, but he already shared the pictures with his pedophilic friends.

Wait, how is that bad.

I wish turtles were cool, my friends wouldn't leave me for them, they wouldn't die of absurd ideas by comments posted by people of this forum, wouldn't leave me for anything, would stay loving to me, never turning homosexual, would never become anything besides turtles, would never have any health problems, and would never hurt me, while I never have any health problems
Back to top Go down
Alexv4
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:52 pm

Granted, you all become the aliens' slaves and get split apart.

have no idea, ran outta ideas T_T

I wish all pedos die!
Back to top Go down
Dave
Great Member
Great Member
Dave

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:54 pm

Granted, but the pedophiles also showed their non-pedophilic friends.

I wish turtles were cool, my friends wouldn't leave me for them, they wouldn't die of absurd ideas by comments posted by people of this forum, wouldn't leave me for anything, would stay loving to me, never turning homosexual, would never become anything besides turtles, would never have any health problems, and would never hurt me, while I never have any health problems, and we never get separated.
Back to top Go down
Arcanius
Great Member
Great Member
Arcanius

Male Number of posts : 325
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

IGN : Arcanius
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:54 pm

Granted, but the god of Turtles despises you, and never lets you near them. Forever.

I wish for Choclate Rain.
Back to top Go down
Dave
Great Member
Great Member
Dave

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:56 pm

Excuse me, but

"I wish turtles were cool, my friends wouldn't leave me for them, they wouldn't die of absurd ideas by comments posted by people of this forum, wouldn't leave me for anything, would stay loving to me, never turning homosexual, would never become anything besides turtles, would never have any health problems, and would never hurt me, while I never have any health problems, and we never get separated."

Granted, but your ears bleed to death.

I wish turtles were cool, my friends wouldn't leave me for them, they wouldn't die of absurd ideas by comments posted by people of this forum, wouldn't leave me for anything, would stay loving to me, never turning homosexual, would never become anything besides turtles, would never have any health problems, and would never hurt me, while I never have any health problems, and we never get separated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Corrupt a wish
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Untitled MapleStory :: Etc. :: Forum Games-
Jump to: