Untitled MapleStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wow so ums is rly back?

Go down 
+2
Reapoxide
Creamy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Creamy

Number of posts : 5
Warning Points :
Wow so ums is rly back? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wow so ums is rly back? Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
Wow so ums is rly back? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Wow so ums is rly back? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-23

Wow so ums is rly back? Empty
PostSubject: Wow so ums is rly back?   Wow so ums is rly back? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 5:31 pm

Hey everyone, its Jen from old ums Very Happy so ums is rly back?

Yays if yes ;D happy to see everyone <3

Edit: im wondering.. is zombie,jack and the other r playing too? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Reapoxide

Number of posts : 13
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Wow so ums is rly back?   Wow so ums is rly back? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 5:55 pm

Hey , welcome back. Although i'm not from the old one , just wishing you a nice welcome back Wink
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Wow so ums is rly back?   Wow so ums is rly back? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:48 pm

Thanks Very Happy, well i see in the homepage that not a lot of ppl r playing is there a problem in the server?
Back to top Go down
Reapoxide

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Wow so ums is rly back?   Wow so ums is rly back? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:55 am

Creamy wrote:
Thanks Very Happy, well i see in the homepage that not a lot of ppl r playing is there a problem in the server?
Well , I think the '2 users online' thing is bugged. ;D
Also , there arn't many people playing , I Don't know why.
I hope some new players join us soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Amber
Administrator
Amber

Female Number of posts : 196
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

IGN : Amber
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Wow so ums is rly back?   Wow so ums is rly back? EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 4:35 pm

Reapoxide wrote:
Creamy wrote:

Nah it's not bugged, it connects directly to the server, so what it says is valid.
There's just never anyone on, that's all.. Sad

Wb Jen
Back to top Go down
http://rabidpanda.co.nr
Reapoxide

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Wow so ums is rly back?   Wow so ums is rly back? EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 5:46 am

Amber wrote:
Reapoxide wrote:
Creamy wrote:

Nah it's not bugged, it connects directly to the server, so what it says is valid.

Wb Jen
But it's saying 2 users online when the server isn't online.
Yeah , but why do you think people don't play ?
When you go on a boss run you dc like 10-15 times , there's a lot of lag and the server isn't always online ..
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Wow so ums is rly back?   Wow so ums is rly back? EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 4:42 pm

Reapoxide wrote:
Amber wrote:
Reapoxide wrote:
Creamy wrote:

Wb Jen
When you go on a boss run you dc like 10-15 times , there's a lot of lag and the server isn't always online ..

You can't blame them.

1. Theres no donation, how do u want them to get a VPS/Dedi.

2.They aint robots.. they're doing their best.. i think o.orofl

3. idk..
Back to top Go down
Reapoxide

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Wow so ums is rly back?   Wow so ums is rly back? EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 4:47 pm

Creamy wrote:
Reapoxide wrote:
Amber wrote:
Reapoxide wrote:
Creamy wrote:

Wb Jen

You can't blame them.

1. Theres no donation, how do u want them to get a VPS/Dedi.

2.They aint robots.. they're doing their best.. i think o.orofl

3. idk..

Indeed , I totally agree with you.
But , When the server is down 3 days , and after 3 days Kevin said 'I didn't know the server was down'. Do you call that doing their best ?
Well I don't think so , no offense thought x.x
Back to top Go down
Amber
Administrator
Amber

Female Number of posts : 196
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

IGN : Amber
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Wow so ums is rly back?   Wow so ums is rly back? EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:31 pm

I still try to go on the server as much as I can to help others, but usually there isnt anyone online..

Theres only so much we can do guys. In order to get a non-laggy server, we would have to buy a dedicated server. What's the point in buying one when theres never anyone, or very few people online? It would be a waste of money to buy it right now, but I know that once the server gets more popular (hopefully this will happen), we'll be able to buy the dedicated server.
Back to top Go down
http://rabidpanda.co.nr
DucksGoQUACK

Number of posts : 7
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Wow so ums is rly back?   Wow so ums is rly back? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:43 pm

Amber wrote:
I still try to go on the server as much as I can to help others, but usually there isnt anyone online..

Theres only so much we can do guys. In order to get a non-laggy server, we would have to buy a dedicated server. What's the point in buying one when theres never anyone, or very few people online? It would be a waste of money to buy it right now, but I know that once the server gets more popular (hopefully this will happen), we'll be able to buy the dedicated server.

People want UPQ completely back. I haven't been on in awhile since there's now only 0-2 ppl on now.
Back to top Go down
irjeff
irjeff

Male Number of posts : 16
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Wow so ums is rly back?   Wow so ums is rly back? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 7:03 pm

yah i agree you cant blame them they are doing there best but still you do dc constantly and there is alot of lagg and alot of monsters go invisable but i still play because its ums and it used to be awesome
i play as much as i can but i dun like ever see anyone else T.T
so you people need to play more becuase if we get like a rep of actually having people play then we might start to make progress because like if someone hears about ums then download and come and play and spend two days playing and find no one there not gona stay o.o just a suggestion i geuss or just me wanting to talk to people o.o
Back to top Go down
GERTJ

Male Number of posts : 5
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

IGN : iAmFrezh ( add me )
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Wow so ums is rly back?   Wow so ums is rly back? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:00 pm

me and 5+ friends are playing but its so laggy and you dc very much.
for 2 day now i cant login cuz there is a server check or something?
we will wait till ums is a dedi server.

it was the best p server ever and we hope it become the same!

goodluck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow so ums is rly back?   Wow so ums is rly back? Empty

Back to top Go down

Wow so ums is rly back?
Page 1 of 1