Untitled MapleStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How do I get on this server???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darkhelmet

Number of posts : 1
Warning Points :
How do I get on this server??? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How do I get on this server??? Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
How do I get on this server??? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How do I get on this server??? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-01

How do I get on this server??? Empty
PostSubject: How do I get on this server???   How do I get on this server??? EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 11:29 pm

I followed all of the steps in the download section and then it said that I still can't log on to UMS. How do you get on? I was going to logon with my bro and some friends cause we were really interested in this server and heard good things. But how in the world am I supposed to log on when not even the IP address can be found on the entire website. Even if it is a dynamic IP there is a way you could at least post every day the IP address to allow people to log on. Honestly, you should make the steps more thorough cause Untitled MS is not even close to one click away.
Back to top Go down
logan547698
logan547698

Male Number of posts : 30
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

IGN : ImFlying
Registration date : 2008-06-27

How do I get on this server??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do I get on this server???   How do I get on this server??? EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 11:34 pm

Download http://rabidpanda.lisily.net/ums/ums.exe

Once you have that, put it in you maplestsory folder C:\Program Files\Nexon\Maplestory

Double click Ums.exe and it should work
Back to top Go down

How do I get on this server???
Page 1 of 1