Untitled MapleStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is all this madness ever going to be fixed?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Apache

Number of posts : 11
Warning Points :
Is all this madness ever going to be fixed? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Is all this madness ever going to be fixed? Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
Is all this madness ever going to be fixed? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Is all this madness ever going to be fixed? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-08

Is all this madness ever going to be fixed? Empty
PostSubject: Is all this madness ever going to be fixed?   Is all this madness ever going to be fixed? EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:19 am

Everyone seems to be getting error code 38 or another random d/c every little while, and there is a lot of lag at times, and a bunch of other glitches, so is all of this ever going to be fixed? Aren't we coming out of beta, as in this version should be better than the last? lol
Back to top Go down
kevin
Server Hoster
Server Hoster
kevin

Number of posts : 382
Warning Points :
Is all this madness ever going to be fixed? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Is all this madness ever going to be fixed? Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Is all this madness ever going to be fixed?   Is all this madness ever going to be fixed? EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:00 pm

Of course it ll be fixed you just have to wait while we fix them..
Back to top Go down
superpocky

Number of posts : 1
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Is all this madness ever going to be fixed?   Is all this madness ever going to be fixed? EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:48 am

i'm kind of concerned about this too.
It's kind of frustrating to have missing items after a dc.
..and once i got "blocked" because I was "hacking"
^ which of course, i wasn't.
>_<" and i'd rather not get banned for not donig anything wrong.

but i can wait. Smile
i'm also totally lost when it comes to PQs and all the glitches there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is all this madness ever going to be fixed?   Is all this madness ever going to be fixed? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is all this madness ever going to be fixed?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Untitled MapleStory :: General :: UntitledMS Discussion-
Jump to: