Untitled MapleStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thoughts + help needed!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arty

Number of posts : 4
Warning Points :
Thoughts + help needed! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Thoughts + help needed! Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
Thoughts + help needed! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Thoughts + help needed! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-30

Thoughts + help needed! Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts + help needed!   Thoughts + help needed! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:30 am

I've never played MS and this server is my first try. Here's some of my thoughts so far:

Full client on the download page gives me an error when installing. It was quite frustrating to download 1gig setup to find out it doesn't work. Error was something about data1 file. I had to find the v62 from somewhere else, took some time..

After that I downloaded the launcher and immediatly Antivir gave me trojan horse warning. It also keeps giving it forever if I start the game, so in order to play this game I have to deactivate my Antivir which is not cool Neutral

With Antivir closed it worked fine for few log ins and outs. Today I tried to log in as usual but after choosing my character I get an error pretty much saying can't connect to server. There was 5 players online at that time and now there's 10 and still saying the same error. So the server is definitely running it seems. Everything is same as before with my previous log ins. Any help is greatly appreciated.

And I hope GMs could take a look at the installer and the launcher.
Back to top Go down
kevin
Server Hoster
Server Hoster
kevin

Number of posts : 382
Warning Points :
Thoughts + help needed! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Thoughts + help needed! Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts + help needed!   Thoughts + help needed! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:17 am

That happens to every launcher/client just ignore it and about the installer mind giving us the v62 link and we'll change it. Hm thats strange do you have any firewalls blocking maplestory?
Back to top Go down
Arty

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts + help needed!   Thoughts + help needed! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:57 pm

I think this is the one that worked for me. (couldn't find the forum from where I got the link first time)

http://www.filefront.com//Maplestory+v62/;13920728;/fileinfo.html#

Yeah I tried the ignore option but the warning message pops up over and over again. Can't find an option in Antivir to remember the ignore answer either. Can't be firewall, I tried to close it too. Very odd..
Back to top Go down
Arty

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts + help needed!   Thoughts + help needed! EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:52 am

Somehow the game started working again! lol

Anyways I tried the supreme pq and when I hit a box with my wep I got teled to somewhere. There's 1 teleport to get out of there but it isn't working even after several relogs. Return scroll won't work either and I can't even use the NX tele stones either. Says something that I can't use them on this map. So I'm stuck in there and I would appreciate if somebody teled me out of there. IG-nick is Karma.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts + help needed!   Thoughts + help needed! Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts + help needed!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Untitled MapleStory :: General :: UntitledMS Discussion-
Jump to: