Untitled MapleStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Great Banners on FORUM/SITE

Go down 
+2
DeathCrypt
Sergiano
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sergiano
Sergiano

Male Number of posts : 45
Warning Points :
The Great Banners on  FORUM/SITE Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Great Banners on  FORUM/SITE Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
The Great Banners on  FORUM/SITE Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Great Banners on  FORUM/SITE Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-06

The Great Banners on  FORUM/SITE Empty
PostSubject: The Great Banners on FORUM/SITE   The Great Banners on  FORUM/SITE EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:11 pm

I was wondering How The pictures from the forum/site are made. Because I'm trying to make a banner like that 3d maplestory with those good letters.
but can't find a good site/program to do it.
And for the good one you need to pay...

So Can you please tell me with what program/site you untitledMS designers made it, because they're so pro and cool clown

I also understand when you don't want to tell because it's a secret or something silent
Back to top Go down
DeathCrypt
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
DeathCrypt

Male Number of posts : 146
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

IGN : Deathcrypt
Kami
Yakuzato

Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: The Great Banners on FORUM/SITE   The Great Banners on  FORUM/SITE EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:46 pm

Sergiano wrote:
I was wondering How The pictures from the forum/site are made. Because I'm trying to make a banner like that 3d maplestory with those good letters.
but can't find a good site/program to do it.
And for the good one you need to pay...

So Can you please tell me with what program/site you untitledMS designers made it, because they're so pro and cool clown

I also understand when you don't want to tell because it's a secret or something silent

If you want I could probably help out, they probably used photoshop's layer effects
a stroke, bevel and a gradient overlay
shouldnt be that hard Smile
Back to top Go down
Sergiano
Sergiano

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Great Banners on FORUM/SITE   The Great Banners on  FORUM/SITE EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:07 pm

Sounds complicated rabbit
Im not really into that photoshopping
But I thought that was only for photo's not for like making background put picture with it
and write something in that =P
Back to top Go down
DeathCrypt
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
DeathCrypt

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

Kami
Yakuzato

PostSubject: Re: The Great Banners on FORUM/SITE   The Great Banners on  FORUM/SITE EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:11 pm

nah its not that hard XD

i use photoshop for almost all design projects
sometimes illustrator but w/e

photoshop looks intimidateing but the basics takes no time at all
Back to top Go down
Amber
Administrator
Amber

Female Number of posts : 196
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

IGN : Amber
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: The Great Banners on FORUM/SITE   The Great Banners on  FORUM/SITE EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:45 pm

I do the graphics for the website and forum, and i've been thinking of making simple tutorials about photoshop.

I used Photoshop CS4 Extended, torrent it and download it if you want to use that. There are also programs that are alot more simple and great for beginners. They have most of the tools that Photoshop has, so if you wanted to give that a try, download the trail of Corel Paint Shop Pro.

Here are some very basic tutorials for photoshop :
http://rabidpanda.lisily.net/tutorials/ps/ps.php

and more for Paint Shop Pro:
http://rabidpanda.lisily.net/tutorials/psp/psp.php

These tutorials will show you some tips and basics.
Ill post some signature tutorials later, where you can learn how to make the text like I did on the forum header (photo at the top of the forums)

I hope this helped!
Back to top Go down
http://rabidpanda.co.nr
DeathCrypt
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
DeathCrypt

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

Kami
Yakuzato

PostSubject: Re: The Great Banners on FORUM/SITE   The Great Banners on  FORUM/SITE EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:00 pm

woah amber Smile your site looks amazing
Back to top Go down
Sergiano
Sergiano

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Great Banners on FORUM/SITE   The Great Banners on  FORUM/SITE EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:24 pm

Amber wrote:
I do the graphics for the website and forum, and i've been thinking of making simple tutorials about photoshop.

I used Photoshop CS4 Extended, torrent it and download it if you want to use that. There are also programs that are alot more simple and great for beginners. They have most of the tools that Photoshop has, so if you wanted to give that a try, download the trail of Corel Paint Shop Pro.

Here are some very basic tutorials for photoshop :
http://rabidpanda.lisily.net/tutorials/ps/ps.php

and more for Paint Shop Pro:
http://rabidpanda.lisily.net/tutorials/psp/psp.php

These tutorials will show you some tips and basics.
Ill post some signature tutorials later, where you can learn how to make the text like I did on the forum header (photo at the top of the forums)

I hope this helped!

WOOHW AMBER O_O Lemme say first all the self made banners etc are so GOOD at the site and top of this foum but with what program did you make it coz your saying 3 now dunno whut is the best for making like maplestory 3d banners =]
Back to top Go down
Amber
Administrator
Amber

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Great Banners on FORUM/SITE   The Great Banners on  FORUM/SITE EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:58 pm

Any graphic program you use will be able to make the banner you want. It just depends on what kind of experience you have with the program.

I'd highly suggest for you to download Corel Paint Shop Pro, since you dont have much experience with these graphic programs. Its how I started a few years ago, and it's not as complicated as Photoshop.

If you do a google search, you'll easily be able to find a link for a trial download. There are many tutorials about Paint Shop Pro on the internet too !
Back to top Go down
legendaryhen

Male Number of posts : 59
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

IGN : schrodinger
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: The Great Banners on FORUM/SITE   The Great Banners on  FORUM/SITE EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:07 pm

You can use something called Paint.net

It's basically an upgraded version of paint w/ layers & other tools, like magic wand.

Not sure if its enough to do banners, but i find it really easy to use for everyday touching up.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Administrator
Amber

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Great Banners on FORUM/SITE   The Great Banners on  FORUM/SITE EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:11 pm

legendaryhen wrote:
You can use something called Paint.net

Thats true too, i don't know much about that program, but i know its easy-peasy lemon-squeezey to use.

Im going to add a section for graphic tutorials after my exams are done (my last one is tomorrow), and it will have a library of resources, downloads, tips and tutorials for photoshop and paint shop pro.
Back to top Go down
Arcanius
Great Member
Great Member
Arcanius

Male Number of posts : 325
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

IGN : Arcanius
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: The Great Banners on FORUM/SITE   The Great Banners on  FORUM/SITE EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:31 pm

picnik.com

Love it.
I used it to make my siggy today. xD
Back to top Go down
Amber
Administrator
Amber

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Great Banners on FORUM/SITE   The Great Banners on  FORUM/SITE EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:36 pm

Lol, ive never went on that website before, but i've heard alot about it from people that use Facebook and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Arcanius
Great Member
Great Member
Arcanius

Male Number of posts : 325
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

IGN : Arcanius
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: The Great Banners on FORUM/SITE   The Great Banners on  FORUM/SITE EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 6:48 am

YEAH.
Cam-whores use picnik 24/7.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Administrator
Amber

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Great Banners on FORUM/SITE   The Great Banners on  FORUM/SITE EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 7:12 am

hahaha
tell me about it
Back to top Go down
Sergiano
Sergiano

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Great Banners on FORUM/SITE   The Great Banners on  FORUM/SITE EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:51 am

Ty amber look what I made, Btw how you make those good letters like you made on the picture above the forum O.O Btw im using Corel Paint Shop Pro

The Great Banners on  FORUM/SITE 55422714
Back to top Go down
Amber
Administrator
Amber

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Great Banners on FORUM/SITE   The Great Banners on  FORUM/SITE EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 3:08 pm

See, you're getting the hang of it!

Although this isnt exactly how I made the text on my banners, try looking at the different filter effects on your tet layer. Theres lots of youtube video tutorials : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hpmzs7_OZFQ
Back to top Go down
Sergiano
Sergiano

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Great Banners on FORUM/SITE   The Great Banners on  FORUM/SITE EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 3:13 pm

^^
Back to top Go down
Sergiano
Sergiano

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Great Banners on FORUM/SITE   The Great Banners on  FORUM/SITE EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:37 am

Amber did you make this launcher 2?
The Great Banners on  FORUM/SITE 1132244059_1218386782
Back to top Go down
kevin
Server Hoster
Server Hoster
kevin

Number of posts : 382
Warning Points :
The Great Banners on  FORUM/SITE Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Great Banners on  FORUM/SITE Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: The Great Banners on FORUM/SITE   The Great Banners on  FORUM/SITE EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:07 am

Sergiano wrote:
Amber did you make this launcher 2?
The Great Banners on  FORUM/SITE 1132244059_1218386782

Rory made the pictures and nick coded the launcher.
(also says at the bottom lol)
Back to top Go down
Sergiano
Sergiano

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Great Banners on FORUM/SITE   The Great Banners on  FORUM/SITE EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:18 am

Oh Lol Razz
Can wait for the opening of beta UMS clown
Back to top Go down
Amber
Administrator
Amber

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Great Banners on FORUM/SITE   The Great Banners on  FORUM/SITE EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:32 pm

hey that's the old layout in that launcher!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Banners on FORUM/SITE   The Great Banners on  FORUM/SITE Empty

Back to top Go down

The Great Banners on FORUM/SITE
Page 1 of 1