Untitled MapleStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Untitledms Beta Soon! Look here

Go down 
+18
CrucifySorrow
Natrox97
Sergiano
HermitKrap
Zopickle
Eddie
FluffMcSwirl
crashstash
Xafo
DeathCrypt
Kush
derek932
Amber
Arcanius
Dave
Annaban
kevin
Antlan
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
legendaryhen

Male Number of posts : 59
Warning Points :
Untitledms Beta Soon! Look here - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Untitledms Beta Soon! Look here - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
Untitledms Beta Soon! Look here - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Untitledms Beta Soon! Look here - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

IGN : schrodinger
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Untitledms Beta Soon! Look here - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitledms Beta Soon! Look here   Untitledms Beta Soon! Look here - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:33 pm

Arcanius wrote:
I LOVED keeping skills D:

Hurricane + Shadow Partner was sexy.

Don't forget Combo & holy charge :3
and those godly onyx apples, we should keep those as affordable as they were Very Happy

kevin wrote:
Oh my bad i forgot we were keeping skills but reseting ap.
(not sure yet depends on what you guys want)

By resetting AP, do you mean all AP goes back into our AP "bank", & we get to redistribute them, or do you mean our AP will be gone? (the former would be great, latter...not so great)
Back to top Go down
Amber
Administrator
Amber

Female Number of posts : 196
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

IGN : Amber
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Untitledms Beta Soon! Look here   Untitledms Beta Soon! Look here - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:01 pm

Combo + Holy charge were the shittt !
Back to top Go down
http://rabidpanda.co.nr
CrucifySorrow
CrucifySorrow

Female Number of posts : 19
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

IGN : 13lackat
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Untitledms Beta Soon! Look here   Untitledms Beta Soon! Look here - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:17 pm

Quote :

Terms of Service/Agreement. Read carefully and understand before continuing.

Terms of Service

Any content found on this website and all related services including but not limited to links, posts and images may only be used for personal purposes and may not be used in the court of law.
By visiting this web domain and all related services you agree that you are not in anyway related to Nexon, Wizet or any parties related to Nexon or Wizet.
If any information on this website and all related services is disclosed to any entity this information would be obtained illegally and not admissable to court.
42 U.S.C. 2000aa, Reno v. ACLU, 929 F. Supp. 824, 883 (E.D. Pa. 1996) aff'd 521 U.S. 844 (1997).
We (another Pserver) are a privately owned domain with no commercial application gain.
Donations are used for paying the bills of our dedicated server.
You may not file complaints that are beyond this web domains control and are not limited to server issues, acts of God and Nature or inconsistent or unstable gameplay.
By using any of our links, downloads, content or images you fully agree to our terms of service.

The thing is, it's saying that you cannot enter if you are from nexon which doesn't mean they can't exactly sue you. o-o Also, it kind of breaks their rights according to the "Charter of Freedoms and Rights" (if you're in the US, I believe their should be another/different charter, with this right, embedded in your constituency of w.e) because they have the right to go somewhere (including online) without being discriminated (I think this would be included somehow...). o-o

Quote :
Any content found on this website and all related services including but not limited to links, posts and images may only be used for personal purposes and may not be used in the court of law.

Shouldn't they be able to because their terms of rights are above ours since they made it before ours and we're kind of taking their things in the first place... Not saying I don't like private servers but yah... o-o

>I say we should keep this server private... o-o but then it gets boring without much people...
>Also, my other question, are the other 2 coders (or w.e) still here? Like the ones that went to [Cuba]?
Back to top Go down
legendaryhen

Male Number of posts : 59
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

IGN : schrodinger
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Untitledms Beta Soon! Look here   Untitledms Beta Soon! Look here - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:42 pm

CrucifySorrow wrote:
Quote :

Terms of Service

By visiting this web domain and all related services you agree that you are not in anyway related to Nexon, Wizet or any parties related to Nexon or Wizet.
If any information on this website and all related services is disclosed to any entity this information would be obtained illegally and not admissable to court.
42 U.S.C. 2000aa, Reno v. ACLU, 929 F. Supp. 824, 883 (E.D. Pa. 1996) aff'd 521 U.S. 844 (1997).
We (another Pserver) are a privately owned domain with no commercial application gain.
You may not file complaints that are beyond this web domains control and are not limited to server issues, acts of God and Nature or inconsistent or unstable gameplay.
By using any of our links, downloads, content or images you fully agree to our terms of service.

The thing is, it's saying that you cannot enter if you are from nexon which doesn't mean they can't exactly sue you. o-o Also, it kind of breaks their rights according to the "Charter of Freedoms and Rights" (if you're in the US, I believe their should be another/different charter, with this right, embedded in your constituency of w.e) because they have the right to go somewhere (including online) without being discriminated (I think this would be included somehow...). o-o

Quote :

Shouldn't they be able to because their terms of rights are above ours since they made it before ours and we're kind of taking their things in the first place... Not saying I don't like private servers but yah... o-o

>I say we should keep this server private... o-o but then it gets boring without much people...
>Also, my other question, are the other 2 coders (or w.e) still here? Like the ones that went to [Cuba]?

...holy smokes i think i remember you o.o'
Anywho, i think it would be "If any information on this website and all related services is disclosed to any entity this information would be obtained illegally and not admissable to court." which would save us (if it does). Of course, this would mean we'd have to like... not advertise as a maplestory Pserver (would this be what keeping it "private" is?). If they can't prove we're a Pserver, they can't sue us? (at least as far as common sense goes)

As for the charter, it would depend on where the server is hosted. Please note that i know nothing regarding Legal matters whatsoever though XD

As for more suggestions, it would be great if we could remove the damage cap (we may have to disable snipe if we do so), or at least set it to a higher amount.
Untitledms Beta Soon! Look here - Page 3 Maple0081
Untitledms Beta Soon! Look here - Page 3 Maple0067
Back to top Go down
Amber
Administrator
Amber

Female Number of posts : 196
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

IGN : Amber
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Untitledms Beta Soon! Look here   Untitledms Beta Soon! Look here - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:34 pm

CrucifySorrow wrote:
Quote :

Terms of Service

Quote :

No matter what you put on a welcome page, and no matter what we say, Nexon would always have the opportunity / reason to sue any private server anyway. Not only do we violate their copyright agreement by creating a replica of their program, but we use their copyrighted images on our website, forum, etc. Just by placing a piece of text that says 'if you're from nexon, gtfo noobs', does not mean that they can't take legal action.
Back to top Go down
http://rabidpanda.co.nr
Leet
Leet

Male Number of posts : 61
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Untitledms Beta Soon! Look here   Untitledms Beta Soon! Look here - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 8:19 am

Server might be running tomorrw ( : ZOPiCKLE ITS YOU O:!
Back to top Go down
katana

Number of posts : 3
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Untitledms Beta Soon! Look here   Untitledms Beta Soon! Look here - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:31 pm

Lol nice i need something to waste time on during summer lol
Back to top Go down
HermitKrap

Number of posts : 12
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Untitledms Beta Soon! Look here   Untitledms Beta Soon! Look here - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:11 am

omg i cannot wait for it.. btw would the download link for v0.62 GMS be available with UMS download link?!! UMS is the best...
Back to top Go down
Vi3tStylez
True Mapler
True Mapler
Vi3tStylez

Male Number of posts : 691
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

IGN : VietxHermit
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Untitledms Beta Soon! Look here   Untitledms Beta Soon! Look here - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:17 pm

Wow! Welcome back everyone, hahha haven't seen you guys since last summer. Nice to see everyone is still going to play. Antlan, I thought you said you quit?..... What happened? How many more days till beta is released? I know that I should wait, but I'm curious. Patience is the key to everything. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kevin
Server Hoster
Server Hoster
kevin

Number of posts : 382
Warning Points :
Untitledms Beta Soon! Look here - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Untitledms Beta Soon! Look here - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Untitledms Beta Soon! Look here   Untitledms Beta Soon! Look here - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:25 pm

Vi3tStylez wrote:
Wow! Welcome back everyone, hahha haven't seen you guys since last summer. Nice to see everyone is still going to play. Antlan, I thought you said you quit?..... What happened? How many more days till beta is released? I know that I should wait, but I'm curious. Patience is the key to everything. Very Happy

Um your slow beta is running right now O_O

www.untitledms.co.nr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Untitledms Beta Soon! Look here   Untitledms Beta Soon! Look here - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Untitledms Beta Soon! Look here
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3