Untitled MapleStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final Story RPG game, Antlans in the game -.-"

Go down 
+2
kevin
diligentme51
6 posters
AuthorMessage
diligentme51
diligentme51

Number of posts : 16
Warning Points :
Final Story RPG game, Antlans in the game -.-" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Final Story RPG game, Antlans in the game -.-" Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
Final Story RPG game, Antlans in the game -.-" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Final Story RPG game, Antlans in the game -.-" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Final Story RPG game, Antlans in the game -.-" Empty
PostSubject: Final Story RPG game, Antlans in the game -.-"   Final Story RPG game, Antlans in the game -.-" EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 5:22 pm

Well while looking for some games too play when the server is shut down during the rollback bug I found a great Maple RPG game called FinalStory. While playing it I realized a sin/dit character which you control in the game looked WAY too familiar....
So i checked out the games forum and found out it was ANTLAN Shocked

Well here's the game's website
http://finalstory.activoforo.com/forum.htm

Btw this game is NOT an online game it is just a Flash game (i think)

Controls: SpaceBar and Enter = start button or confirm (A)

X/Z button = back out/ disconfirm (B)

Last edited by diligentme51 on Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kevin
Server Hoster
Server Hoster
kevin

Number of posts : 382
Warning Points :
Final Story RPG game, Antlans in the game -.-" Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Final Story RPG game, Antlans in the game -.-" Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Final Story RPG game, Antlans in the game -.-"   Final Story RPG game, Antlans in the game -.-" EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 5:47 pm

Oh ya i remmber them talking about this a long time ago xD
Back to top Go down
Strachs
Strachs

Male Number of posts : 541
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :
Final Story RPG game, Antlans in the game -.-" Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Final Story RPG game, Antlans in the game -.-" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Final Story RPG game, Antlans in the game -.-"   Final Story RPG game, Antlans in the game -.-" EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 5:52 pm

lol thats a funny story.... atleast 5 peopl here know about it
Back to top Go down
Zopickle
Faithful Mapler
Faithful Mapler
Zopickle

Number of posts : 1551
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

IGN : Zombie
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Final Story RPG game, Antlans in the game -.-"   Final Story RPG game, Antlans in the game -.-" EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 6:32 pm

Yes FinalStory xD

Tony aka Zeru the GM made it. i Remember i met Antlan way back then and strachs, hazard, xafo, caleb, Dan, and a bunch of other people xD
Back to top Go down
Antlan
Developer
Developer

Male Number of posts : 1025
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

IGN : Antlan
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Final Story RPG game, Antlans in the game -.-"   Final Story RPG game, Antlans in the game -.-" EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 7:00 pm

The admin 'Antlan' in that forums is me Lulz
Back to top Go down
http://untitledms.niceboards.net
diligentme51
diligentme51

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Final Story RPG game, Antlans in the game -.-"   Final Story RPG game, Antlans in the game -.-" EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 10:38 am

I love the game Very Happy
very good graphics too Smile got pwned by Mr. Basil in lith harbour fighting place
Back to top Go down
diligentme51
diligentme51

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Final Story RPG game, Antlans in the game -.-"   Final Story RPG game, Antlans in the game -.-" EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 11:19 am

Antlan should i add dex or luk for u?
what stats should i add for Zeru
Back to top Go down
Felemoth
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Felemoth

Number of posts : 124
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

IGN : Knightsky
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Final Story RPG game, Antlans in the game -.-"   Final Story RPG game, Antlans in the game -.-" EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 11:40 am

can't figure out how you play it lol O.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Story RPG game, Antlans in the game -.-"   Final Story RPG game, Antlans in the game -.-" Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Story RPG game, Antlans in the game -.-"
Page 1 of 1