Untitled MapleStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What kind of MOOOSIC do you guys listen to?

Go down 
2 posters

What kind of MOOOSIC do you listen to?
Rock (Includes Alternative, Metal, that stuff)
What kind of MOOOSIC do you guys listen to? Vote_lcap33%What kind of MOOOSIC do you guys listen to? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Hip-Hop/Rap
What kind of MOOOSIC do you guys listen to? Vote_lcap0%What kind of MOOOSIC do you guys listen to? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Technopop/Electropop Stuff?
What kind of MOOOSIC do you guys listen to? Vote_lcap33%What kind of MOOOSIC do you guys listen to? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Country
What kind of MOOOSIC do you guys listen to? Vote_lcap0%What kind of MOOOSIC do you guys listen to? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Classical o___o
 0% [ 0 ]
Ballads?
 0% [ 0 ]
R&B
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
 33% [ 1 ]
None
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
heyitsdennis

Number of posts : 83
Warning Points :
What kind of MOOOSIC do you guys listen to? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What kind of MOOOSIC do you guys listen to? Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
What kind of MOOOSIC do you guys listen to? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What kind of MOOOSIC do you guys listen to? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-10

What kind of MOOOSIC do you guys listen to? Empty
PostSubject: What kind of MOOOSIC do you guys listen to?   What kind of MOOOSIC do you guys listen to? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 5:25 am

I listen to all the main kinds of musicc.

Maybe not everything, but almost. Metal& that weird hardcore screamo crap is bleghh. Anything else is good, as long as it's good, y'digggg? ;D

Anyways, I mainly listen to Alternative, Hip-Hop/Rap, and some technopop-ish songs. Rock (I guess it's alternative?) and Pop are good too. Surprised Country is okay.. and I don't really like Classical :O

I HAVE CHINESE MUSIC TOO.
Back to top Go down
ZachiieexDD
ZachiieexDD

Number of posts : 95
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

IGN : Zachiieekins
Registration date : 2008-08-05

What kind of MOOOSIC do you guys listen to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kind of MOOOSIC do you guys listen to?   What kind of MOOOSIC do you guys listen to? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 11:03 am

Ewh, wheres Powerpop?
./phail.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zzboy59

What kind of MOOOSIC do you guys listen to?
Page 1 of 1