Untitled MapleStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Sex Change thing scares me ._.

Go down 
+8
Vi3tStylez
Dunks
FluffMcSwirl
empirer
tony
thanhla
legendaryhen
LeFish
12 posters
AuthorMessage
LeFish
LeFish

Female Number of posts : 86
Warning Points :
The Sex Change thing scares me ._. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Sex Change thing scares me ._. Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
The Sex Change thing scares me ._. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Sex Change thing scares me ._. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-10

The Sex Change thing scares me ._. Empty
PostSubject: The Sex Change thing scares me ._.   The Sex Change thing scares me ._. EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 3:16 am

My friend turned into a girl and now he LOOKS LIKE MY TWIN o.o;
Now, whenever I meet someone, I will wonder what gender they really are ._.

Still. It's interesting x]

Kinda =]
Back to top Go down
legendaryhen

Male Number of posts : 59
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

IGN : schrodinger
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: The Sex Change thing scares me ._.   The Sex Change thing scares me ._. EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 3:19 am

i used the sex change thing multiple times, to find out what all the faces look like

honestly, i think thats all it should be used for, just a list of all the hair/faces YOUR gender has >_>
Back to top Go down
thanhla
Faithful Mapler
Faithful Mapler
thanhla

Male Number of posts : 1650
Warning Points :
The Sex Change thing scares me ._. Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100The Sex Change thing scares me ._. Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: The Sex Change thing scares me ._.   The Sex Change thing scares me ._. EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 3:26 am

half of the ppls in UMS are not the gender as they are !!! Dissappointed
Back to top Go down
legendaryhen

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

IGN : schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Sex Change thing scares me ._.   The Sex Change thing scares me ._. EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 3:34 am

thanhla wrote:

*glances at you suspiciously*

well anyhow, this isnt exactly helping the problem. i mean, if i met a guy pretending to be a girl, i'd like for him to stay that way, and not change to a guy >_> same with vice versa (dont hear much about this though)
Back to top Go down
thanhla
Faithful Mapler
Faithful Mapler
thanhla

Warning Points :
The Sex Change thing scares me ._. Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100The Sex Change thing scares me ._. Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Sex Change thing scares me ._.   The Sex Change thing scares me ._. EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 3:39 am

eww u are gay then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LeFish
LeFish

Female Number of posts : 86
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Sex Change thing scares me ._.   The Sex Change thing scares me ._. EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 3:38 pm

thanhla wrote:

Really? o.o
Omg D:
Back to top Go down
tony
tony

Male Number of posts : 83
Warning Points :
The Sex Change thing scares me ._. Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100The Sex Change thing scares me ._. Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: The Sex Change thing scares me ._.   The Sex Change thing scares me ._. EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 3:46 pm

Smile the sex chage is pretty homo....thats why i didnt do it
Back to top Go down
thanhla
Faithful Mapler
Faithful Mapler
thanhla

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Sex Change thing scares me ._.   The Sex Change thing scares me ._. EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 3:55 pm

it is homo
Back to top Go down
empirer
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
empirer

Male Number of posts : 145
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

IGN : Empirer
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: The Sex Change thing scares me ._.   The Sex Change thing scares me ._. EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 7:08 pm

We cant rust any1 anymore, since every1 is changed...
Well idc cyber marriage is stupid anyway...
Back to top Go down
FluffMcSwirl
FluffMcSwirl

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Sex Change thing scares me ._.   The Sex Change thing scares me ._. EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 7:27 pm

Well seeing as how it's a MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game ,
I don't really mind if your a guy playing a girl character or a girl playing a guy character. Besides people have always been taking the roles of their opposite gender even with the early MMORPGs.
Back to top Go down
Dunks
Dunks

Male Number of posts : 16
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

IGN : Dunks
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: The Sex Change thing scares me ._.   The Sex Change thing scares me ._. EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 12:02 am

Sex Change Rules!
Back to top Go down
Vi3tStylez
True Mapler
True Mapler
Vi3tStylez

Male Number of posts : 691
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

IGN : VietxHermit
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The Sex Change thing scares me ._.   The Sex Change thing scares me ._. EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 12:51 pm

Well it's kind of good because it has MOST of the hairstyles and faces you can get in the game. Very Happy plus its only 1.2m so thats 800k off of a facechange+hairstyle
Back to top Go down
thanhla
Faithful Mapler
Faithful Mapler
thanhla

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Sex Change thing scares me ._.   The Sex Change thing scares me ._. EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 1:17 pm

but its gay
Back to top Go down
Tendou
Tendou

Number of posts : 45
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: The Sex Change thing scares me ._.   The Sex Change thing scares me ._. EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 1:48 pm

Transvestites ftw. Very Happy Ive sex changed over 40 times to get the right hair/eyes
Back to top Go down
omrifights
Great Member
Great Member
omrifights

Male Number of posts : 465
Warning Points :
The Sex Change thing scares me ._. Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100The Sex Change thing scares me ._. Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: The Sex Change thing scares me ._.   The Sex Change thing scares me ._. EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 2:13 pm

i did it (twice)
Back to top Go down
LazyVieT
LazyVieT

Male Number of posts : 1628
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :
The Sex Change thing scares me ._. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Sex Change thing scares me ._. Right_bar_bleue

IGN : TinhYeu
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: The Sex Change thing scares me ._.   The Sex Change thing scares me ._. EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 2:15 pm

Well as long as there friendly who cares right? xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimii
empirer
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
empirer

Male Number of posts : 145
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

IGN : Empirer
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: The Sex Change thing scares me ._.   The Sex Change thing scares me ._. EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 3:35 pm

But for real like people getting transexual rly ugly D:
Back to top Go down
xCutieAssx
xCutieAssx

Female Number of posts : 87
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

IGN : xCutieAsSx
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: The Sex Change thing scares me ._.   The Sex Change thing scares me ._. EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:11 pm

much girls on maplestory are in rl boys >.>
Back to top Go down

The Sex Change thing scares me ._.
Page 1 of 1