Untitled MapleStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When ppls see laggers they pissed me off

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thanhla
Faithful Mapler
Faithful Mapler
thanhla

Male Number of posts : 1650
Warning Points :
When ppls see laggers they pissed me off Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100When ppls see laggers they pissed me off Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
When ppls see laggers they pissed me off Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100When ppls see laggers they pissed me off Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-15

When ppls see laggers they pissed me off Empty
PostSubject: When ppls see laggers they pissed me off   When ppls see laggers they pissed me off EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 7:57 pm

LOL this is funny when i was lagging while i use flash jump then the lag stopped me on air then this noob saying ima hacker i float in air. Then he was like ima report u. And he was like when u lag that meant u hack too i was like wtf.

lol these are the noobs that pissing me off !!! Mad

And i hope i will never see those kinda noobs again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vi3tStylez
True Mapler
True Mapler
Vi3tStylez

Male Number of posts : 691
Warning Points :
When ppls see laggers they pissed me off Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100When ppls see laggers they pissed me off Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :

IGN : VietxHermit
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: When ppls see laggers they pissed me off   When ppls see laggers they pissed me off EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 8:02 pm

Ehh, same thing happens to me T_T stupid wireless disconnects all the time.
Back to top Go down
thanhla
Faithful Mapler
Faithful Mapler
thanhla

Male Number of posts : 1650
Warning Points :
When ppls see laggers they pissed me off Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100When ppls see laggers they pissed me off Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: When ppls see laggers they pissed me off   When ppls see laggers they pissed me off EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 8:07 pm

lol but this noob called me a hacker when i was lagging and he said only hackers lag i was like wtf. funny lil noob Very Happy
Back to top Go down
omrifights
Great Member
Great Member
omrifights

Male Number of posts : 465
Warning Points :
When ppls see laggers they pissed me off Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100When ppls see laggers they pissed me off Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: When ppls see laggers they pissed me off   When ppls see laggers they pissed me off EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 4:32 pm

Weird what was the noob name?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When ppls see laggers they pissed me off   When ppls see laggers they pissed me off Empty

Back to top Go down

When ppls see laggers they pissed me off
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Untitled MapleStory :: Etc. :: Chat-
Jump to: