Untitled MapleStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Qustion about my Pserver

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SystemGhost
SystemGhost

Male Number of posts : 17
Warning Points :
Qustion about my Pserver Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Qustion about my Pserver Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
Qustion about my Pserver Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Qustion about my Pserver Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Qustion about my Pserver Empty
PostSubject: Qustion about my Pserver   Qustion about my Pserver EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 5:05 pm

Sorry if this is in the wrong category coulden't find a suitable one.

Well my problem is i have just setup my Pserver and i'm using TitanMs source V.53, Maplestory V.53 and Localhost V.53. I have it all setup and when i click on the localhost to run it i get an error saying :

"wrong version of the client. Please reinstall the newest version of the client."

Any help with this problem is appreciated and sorry again if i'm not allowed to post about Pservers and such.
Back to top Go down
LazyVieT
LazyVieT

Male Number of posts : 1628
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :
Qustion about my Pserver Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Qustion about my Pserver Right_bar_bleue

IGN : TinhYeu
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Qustion about my Pserver   Qustion about my Pserver EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 5:08 pm

EDIT:Maybe It'll might work on V.55 [idk]

Last edited by LazyVieT on Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimii
BartJr28
BartJr28

Male Number of posts : 756
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :
Qustion about my Pserver Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Qustion about my Pserver Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Qustion about my Pserver   Qustion about my Pserver EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 5:10 pm

LazyVieT wrote:
Go to www.untitledms.com ,Click Download Then Click Download UMSFULLCLIENT. Make Sure You Have Winrar To Extract Files. Once Done Extacting .Just Click Folder And Play!~

hes not talkin about how to play this server hes talkin about how to get his server to work?
Back to top Go down
SystemGhost
SystemGhost

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Qustion about my Pserver   Qustion about my Pserver EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 5:12 pm

I just dont understand how most Pservers are below v.58 and work but mine don't Shocked
Back to top Go down
LazyVieT
LazyVieT

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Qustion about my Pserver   Qustion about my Pserver EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 5:13 pm

BartJr28 wrote:
LazyVieT wrote:
Go to www.untitledms.com ,Click Download Then Click Download UMSFULLCLIENT. Make Sure You Have Winrar To Extract Files. Once Done Extacting .Just Click Folder And Play!~

hes not talkin about how to play this server hes talkin about how to get his server to work?
Please Re-Read. It Says "wrong version of the client. Please reinstall the newest version of the client."
That means he doesn't have the correct version of ms to play ums...
Back to top Go down
BartJr28
BartJr28

Male Number of posts : 756
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Qustion about my Pserver   Qustion about my Pserver EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 5:14 pm

LazyVieT wrote:
BartJr28 wrote:
LazyVieT wrote:

Please Re-Read. It Says "wrong version of the client. Please reinstall the newest version of the client."

titanms sources r run on 0.53 so he doesnt need version 0.55
Back to top Go down
LazyVieT
LazyVieT

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Qustion about my Pserver   Qustion about my Pserver EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 5:18 pm

BartJr28 wrote:
LazyVieT wrote:
BartJr28 wrote:
LazyVieT wrote:

titanms sources r run on 0.53 so he doesnt need version 0.55
i just notice some mistakes. but im pretty sure if it does run on v.53 he wouldn't be having problems. Its probably some scripts.
Back to top Go down
SystemGhost
SystemGhost

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Qustion about my Pserver   Qustion about my Pserver EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 6:07 pm

Only other thing i can do is Make one with TitanMs source v.54 ect ect
Back to top Go down
LazyVieT
LazyVieT

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Qustion about my Pserver   Qustion about my Pserver EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 6:22 pm

SystemGhost wrote:
Only other thing i can do is Make one with TitanMs source v.54 ect ect
Why Don't You Get A Different Source. Theres A Website For Them, but Sadly I don't Remember It.=[
Back to top Go down
SystemGhost
SystemGhost

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: Qustion about my Pserver   Qustion about my Pserver EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 6:36 pm

There is an OdinMS Source but from what i've heard its unstable :s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Qustion about my Pserver   Qustion about my Pserver Empty

Back to top Go down

Qustion about my Pserver
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Untitled MapleStory :: Etc. :: Chat-
Jump to: