Untitled MapleStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sevennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Go down 
+2
roobs
Seven
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Seven
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Male Number of posts : 100
Warning Points :
Sevennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sevennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
Sevennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Sevennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-20

Sevennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Empty
PostSubject: Sevennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!   Sevennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 9:28 am

My name is Lincoln [don't ask].
I'm a pretty patient guy and I deal with stupidity through sarcasm Very Happy.
I like to think of myself as an asshole that cares about you.

If you ask me, yes I will help you.
If you beg, I'll consider helping you.
If you treat me as a tool, I'll ignore you.
Sure! I'll help you get those last few levels to 200; I'll help you get that perfect bow tie; I'll help you find those crystal leaf earrings; I'll help you find that specific NPC to buy your equips. Just know that I'm not obligated to help so talk to me accordingly tongue .

I'm here for you guys and I'll help out in whatever ways I can!
Back to top Go down
roobs
True Mapler
True Mapler
roobs

Female Number of posts : 799
Warning Points :
Sevennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sevennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
Sevennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Sevennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Sevennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!   Sevennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 11:22 am

hahahahah i like pple like u tongue
Back to top Go down
Brian
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Brian

Male Number of posts : 47
Warning Points :
Sevennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Sevennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Sevennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!   Sevennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 12:07 pm

You sound pretty damn awesome. I'd like to meet you in game sometime.
Back to top Go down
Dada
Game Master
Game Master
Dada

Male Number of posts : 143
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :
Sevennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Sevennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Right_bar_bleue

Message : Why are you reading this? Its a crime. I should ban you.
IGN : Dada
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Sevennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!   Sevennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 12:10 pm

The only thign you have t withstand seven is the massive amount of ignorant and impatient people Smile
Back to top Go down
Jen
Game Master
Game Master
Jen

Number of posts : 292
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :
Sevennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Sevennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Sevennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!   Sevennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 12:32 pm

Dada wrote:
The only thign you have t withstand seven is the massive amount of ignorant and impatient people Smile
yeh like u dada <3 no just kidding <3
but seven, maybe u say that ur like that but when u'll get in the game you'll be pissed off sometimes <3
Back to top Go down
Dada
Game Master
Game Master
Dada

Male Number of posts : 143
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

Message : Why are you reading this? Its a crime. I should ban you.
IGN : Dada
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Sevennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!   Sevennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 12:33 pm

Haaahaa exactly what I thought Jen.
Sometimes you say all that, and you can do all this. Yet you can get pissed off in game and just don't follow what you said.
Back to top Go down
Jen
Game Master
Game Master
Jen

Number of posts : 292
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Sevennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!   Sevennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 12:47 pm

Dada wrote:
Haaahaa exactly what I thought Jen.
Sometimes you say all that, and you can do all this. Yet you can get pissed off in game and just don't follow what you said.
Hehe f3 Very Happy yup
Back to top Go down
Seven
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Male Number of posts : 100
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :
Sevennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Sevennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Sevennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!   Sevennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 8:09 pm

Pissed off... I haven't been pissed off since I was... seven XD forgive the pun.

But seriously, I can take so much. If you think I'm pissed off... if I seem pissed off, in game, I'm probably laughing in front of my laptop.

I'm the type of person who can do boring repetitive tasks without getting tired. I'm really telling the truth when I say I don't get pissed off.
Back to top Go down
roobs
True Mapler
True Mapler
roobs

Female Number of posts : 799
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :
Sevennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Sevennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Sevennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!   Sevennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 10:07 pm

hahaha me too i can just sit n grind n not think for hours :3
but i do get frustrated at pple >.>
not always though
Back to top Go down
LazyVieT
LazyVieT

Male Number of posts : 1628
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

IGN : TinhYeu
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Sevennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!   Sevennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 10:12 pm

ILY? Very Happy [j.k] You Sound Like A GREAT FRIEND!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimii
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sevennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!   Sevennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sevennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Untitled MapleStory :: Etc. :: Introductions and Goodbyes-
Jump to: