Untitled MapleStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do YOU do when your bored? xD

Go down 
+5
MyFantasy
Unknown
firehuntah
ImNotMe
pkchunga
9 posters
AuthorMessage
pkchunga
pkchunga

Male Number of posts : 14
Warning Points :
What do YOU do when your bored? xD Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What do YOU do when your bored? xD Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
What do YOU do when your bored? xD Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100What do YOU do when your bored? xD Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-11

What do YOU do when your bored? xD Empty
PostSubject: What do YOU do when your bored? xD   What do YOU do when your bored? xD EmptySun May 11, 2008 2:28 pm

I play computer,go on msn, listen to music, day dream,watch t.v., procrastinate and thats all yes i'm a lazy person Surprised.
Back to top Go down
ImNotMe
ImNotMe

Number of posts : 26
Warning Points :
What do YOU do when your bored? xD Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What do YOU do when your bored? xD Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU do when your bored? xD   What do YOU do when your bored? xD EmptySun May 11, 2008 2:42 pm

I..iunno, I just get on the comp and go on MSN, music, T.V., and play Maple
Back to top Go down
firehuntah
firehuntah

Male Number of posts : 56
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :
What do YOU do when your bored? xD Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What do YOU do when your bored? xD Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU do when your bored? xD   What do YOU do when your bored? xD EmptySun May 11, 2008 2:56 pm

I go watch tv or go out side and play basketball with my friends or ill play my systems
Back to top Go down
pkchunga
pkchunga

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :
What do YOU do when your bored? xD Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100What do YOU do when your bored? xD Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU do when your bored? xD   What do YOU do when your bored? xD EmptySun May 11, 2008 3:11 pm

firehuntah wrote:
I go watch tv or go out side and play basketball with my friends or ill play my systems

Your systems? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Number of posts : 22
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU do when your bored? xD   What do YOU do when your bored? xD EmptySun May 11, 2008 3:49 pm

I do stuff...yup, that bout summurizes it.
Back to top Go down
pkchunga
pkchunga

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU do when your bored? xD   What do YOU do when your bored? xD EmptySun May 11, 2008 3:52 pm

Unknown wrote:
I do stuff...yup, that bout summurizes it.

That sounds very interesting..... Neutral
Back to top Go down
firehuntah
firehuntah

Male Number of posts : 56
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :
What do YOU do when your bored? xD Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What do YOU do when your bored? xD Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU do when your bored? xD   What do YOU do when your bored? xD EmptySun May 11, 2008 4:37 pm

playstation 2 , psp , ds ,xbox,game cube, might get 360 or ps3 next week
Back to top Go down
MyFantasy
Great Member
Great Member
MyFantasy

Male Number of posts : 287
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :
What do YOU do when your bored? xD Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100What do YOU do when your bored? xD Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU do when your bored? xD   What do YOU do when your bored? xD EmptySun May 11, 2008 4:49 pm

T.V. flash games. Sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Xafo
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Xafo

Male Number of posts : 170
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU do when your bored? xD   What do YOU do when your bored? xD EmptySun May 11, 2008 9:50 pm

stuff....i play computer, watch tv, sleep...and much more

Last edited by Xafo on Wed May 14, 2008 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zopickle
Faithful Mapler
Faithful Mapler
Zopickle

Number of posts : 1551
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

IGN : Zombie

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU do when your bored? xD   What do YOU do when your bored? xD EmptySun May 11, 2008 10:11 pm

i eat pickles =D
Back to top Go down
TheCrazyCow
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
TheCrazyCow

Number of posts : 171
Warning Points :
What do YOU do when your bored? xD Left_bar_bleue32 / 10032 / 100What do YOU do when your bored? xD Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
What do YOU do when your bored? xD Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100What do YOU do when your bored? xD Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU do when your bored? xD   What do YOU do when your bored? xD EmptySun May 11, 2008 10:16 pm

i watch po...................popo...you know....the police.....that show....cops....yaaaaaaaaa....all that stuff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU do when your bored? xD   What do YOU do when your bored? xD EmptyMon May 12, 2008 9:59 am

i go on the computer for the entire day and learn things more about C++
and hacking into things and i watch t.v and sleep
Back to top Go down
Dada
Game Master
Game Master
Dada

Male Number of posts : 143
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

Message : Why are you reading this? Its a crime. I should ban you.
IGN : Dada
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU do when your bored? xD   What do YOU do when your bored? xD EmptyMon May 12, 2008 8:34 pm

Stuff on the computer, play with my dog, watch T.V, play Wii, daydream, EAT Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU do when your bored? xD   What do YOU do when your bored? xD Empty

Back to top Go down

What do YOU do when your bored? xD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Untitled MapleStory :: Etc. :: Chat-
Jump to: