Untitled MapleStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey its copson1 here just wanted to say hello.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
copson1

Male Number of posts : 23
Warning Points :
Hey its copson1 here just wanted to say hello. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hey its copson1 here just wanted to say hello. Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
Hey its copson1 here just wanted to say hello. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hey its copson1 here just wanted to say hello. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Hey its copson1 here just wanted to say hello. Empty
PostSubject: Hey its copson1 here just wanted to say hello.   Hey its copson1 here just wanted to say hello. EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 7:20 pm

Hey my name is Matt, and my friend just told me about this place and how great it was so i thought I'd check it out. I hope its as good as he told me. I do alot of editing mrs i admined a pserver for gunz

Umm if u have psn add me its coperson. i like to play MGS4, GH, RB, and COD4
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/soxchamps2005
copson1

Male Number of posts : 23
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Hey its copson1 here just wanted to say hello.   Hey its copson1 here just wanted to say hello. EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 10:15 pm

thx

is that a pokemon in ur sig? 0.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/soxchamps2005
couldyfox
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
couldyfox

Male Number of posts : 174
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :
Hey its copson1 here just wanted to say hello. Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Hey its copson1 here just wanted to say hello. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Hey its copson1 here just wanted to say hello.   Hey its copson1 here just wanted to say hello. EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 11:26 pm

hey. whats your ign?
Back to top Go down
Jenny xD
Jenny xD

Female Number of posts : 99
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Hey its copson1 here just wanted to say hello.   Hey its copson1 here just wanted to say hello. EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 7:09 pm

Hi my names Jenny xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey its copson1 here just wanted to say hello.   Hey its copson1 here just wanted to say hello. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey its copson1 here just wanted to say hello.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Untitled MapleStory :: Etc. :: Introductions and Goodbyes-
Jump to: