Untitled MapleStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey! Great server but..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
charliek1000

Number of posts : 2
Warning Points :
Hey! Great server but.. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hey! Great server but.. Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
Hey! Great server but.. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hey! Great server but.. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-02

Hey! Great server but.. Empty
PostSubject: Hey! Great server but..   Hey! Great server but.. EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:40 pm

i was going to kill papulatosunonus or whatever and i clicked on the stone next to him and it said IT and then my whole maplestory just froze, and then logged me out. now wheni try to log on i cant and i cant even make a new guy my account is like bugged, but it says my character (spooj) is still logged online. is there anyone somone can like kick him or something from the server so i can log on
Back to top Go down
charliek1000

Number of posts : 2
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2009-08-02

Hey! Great server but.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey! Great server but..   Hey! Great server but.. EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:01 pm

problem resolved, i talked to the bot and i did the dc command, luckily that was there. PENETRATOR helped me too so thanks to him.
Back to top Go down

Hey! Great server but..
Page 1 of 1