Untitled MapleStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is it just me, or do the monsters not move?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cookie

Female Number of posts : 6
Warning Points :
Is it just me, or do the monsters not move? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Is it just me, or do the monsters not move? Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
Is it just me, or do the monsters not move? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Is it just me, or do the monsters not move? Right_bar_bleue

IGN : Cookie
Registration date : 2009-07-12

Is it just me, or do the monsters not move? Empty
PostSubject: Is it just me, or do the monsters not move?   Is it just me, or do the monsters not move? EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:13 pm

=S
And..
Is there going to be a..teleporter..person?
When you go to one place, you kind of have to travel back.
Sleepywood, for example ;_;

Don't get me wrong, it's no issue to travel back, but it's just a little..well I'm lazy XD

It kind of bugs me how the monsters all stay in one spot until you hit them. Is this a problem for anyone else or am I the only one? =S
Back to top Go down
kevin
Server Hoster
Server Hoster
kevin

Number of posts : 382
Warning Points :
Is it just me, or do the monsters not move? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Is it just me, or do the monsters not move? Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me, or do the monsters not move?   Is it just me, or do the monsters not move? EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:26 pm

Spinel is the teleporter and monsters not moving is a bug
Back to top Go down
Cookie

Female Number of posts : 6
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

IGN : Cookie
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me, or do the monsters not move?   Is it just me, or do the monsters not move? EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:30 pm

Ohh, so it will be fixed? (:
I haven't been everywhere yet, but is she everywhere? XD

Oh, and the FM's. Is anything going to happen to the FM?

Ahh. It's so weird to be on uMS and have no one on ;_;
Back to top Go down
Antlan
Developer
Developer

Male Number of posts : 1025
Warning Points :
Is it just me, or do the monsters not move? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Is it just me, or do the monsters not move? Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :

IGN : Antlan
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me, or do the monsters not move?   Is it just me, or do the monsters not move? EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 7:47 pm

Monsters not moving is fixed.

FM1-3 is accessible, you can use playershops there. All the other FMs are used in PQs/PvP/whatever.

We haven't advertised/got a dedi yet but once we fix the lag and bugs we'll do that.
Back to top Go down
http://untitledms.niceboards.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me, or do the monsters not move?   Is it just me, or do the monsters not move? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is it just me, or do the monsters not move?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Untitled MapleStory :: General :: UntitledMS Discussion-
Jump to: