Untitled MapleStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So what do you expect...

Go down 
+7
Natrox97
Amber
legendaryhen
HermitKrap
Zopickle
Arcanius
Eddie
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Eddie
Administrator
Eddie

Male Number of posts : 14
Warning Points :
So what do you expect... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100So what do you expect... Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
So what do you expect... Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100So what do you expect... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-13

So what do you expect... Empty
PostSubject: So what do you expect...   So what do you expect... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:08 pm

Ok, its official Untitledms is coming back.(sooner then you think)
share with us your expectations and what you would like to see in game from Game Masters, Players, and the game itself.
any sugestions? any questions? feel free to give us your opinion.
Back to top Go down
Arcanius
Great Member
Great Member
Arcanius

Male Number of posts : 325
Warning Points :
So what do you expect... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100So what do you expect... Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :

IGN : Arcanius
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: So what do you expect...   So what do you expect... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:50 pm

The only thing I want is to play. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Zopickle
Faithful Mapler
Faithful Mapler
Zopickle

Number of posts : 1551
Warning Points :
So what do you expect... Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100So what do you expect... Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :

IGN : Zombie
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: So what do you expect...   So what do you expect... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:42 pm

similar to the old uMS xD
Back to top Go down
HermitKrap

Number of posts : 12
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: So what do you expect...   So what do you expect... EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 9:48 am

Zopickle wrote:
similar to the old uMS xD

Yea.. Like the UPQ and all the NPCs remaining the same.. thanks.. you ppl rocks..
Back to top Go down
legendaryhen

Male Number of posts : 59
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

IGN : schrodinger
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: So what do you expect...   So what do you expect... EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:46 pm

I haven't played in a while, so I somewhat forgot how the rebirth system works.

Other servers have the EXP rate lowered after each rebirth, which was a pain :[ Since our rates are somewhat low to begin with, can we aviod such a system?

Also, could there be an NPC to reset our stats? I remember buying/using AP resets one by one to reset 2k int was such a pain. i think is topped at 1.8k left.

Glad to see its back up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amber
Administrator
Amber

Female Number of posts : 196
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

IGN : Amber

PostSubject: Re: So what do you expect...   So what do you expect... EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 2:18 pm

I don't think anything will be lowered after rebirth, that just sucks.
Since we have lower rates, we want to encourage players to continue to play and rebirth. I think that we're using a system in which you get more AP per rebirth.

For example;

0 RB = 5 AP
1 RB = 6 AP
2 RB = 7 AP

I'm not totally sure if we're doing this, but the last time I talked to the other owners we decided on something similar to this.
Back to top Go down
http://rabidpanda.co.nr
Natrox97
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Natrox97

Male Number of posts : 110
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

IGN: Natrox
IGN : Natrox
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: So what do you expect...   So what do you expect... EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:22 pm

Wow it would be really great to have the old UPQ.. I remember that I loved it XD...

And Untitledms has so cool and friendly GM's so its really fun to play with you ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/weirdossan
Amber
Administrator
Amber

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: So what do you expect...   So what do you expect... EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:26 pm

Yeah, the old UPQ was so fun !
Back to top Go down
HermitKrap

Number of posts : 12
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: So what do you expect...   So what do you expect... EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:37 am

Hey would jobs like pirates and all be introduced?
Back to top Go down
kevin
Server Hoster
Server Hoster
kevin

Number of posts : 382
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: So what do you expect...   So what do you expect... EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:41 am

HermitKrap wrote:
Hey would jobs like pirates and all be introduced?

Yes they will be there
Back to top Go down
Zopickle
Faithful Mapler
Faithful Mapler
Zopickle

Number of posts : 1551
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

IGN : Zombie
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: So what do you expect...   So what do you expect... EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:59 pm

I remembr the UMS pirate beta so glitchy but so fun xD

Is there pirate in GMS now?

I havent played since last year
Back to top Go down
Amber
Administrator
Amber

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: So what do you expect...   So what do you expect... EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:59 pm

Pirates are booomb
Back to top Go down
Arcanius
Great Member
Great Member
Arcanius

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: So what do you expect...   So what do you expect... EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:32 pm

Lmao, yeah
Pirates are out on GMS.

They're awesome!
But they're way too common now.
Back to top Go down
Dave
Great Member
Great Member
Dave

Number of posts : 457
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: So what do you expect...   So what do you expect... EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 7:28 pm

Pirates are terrible |:
Back to top Go down
legendaryhen

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

IGN : schrodinger
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: So what do you expect...   So what do you expect... EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 7:45 pm

Dave wrote:
Pirates are terrible |:

the only decent skills are the booster (saves tons of space on the keyboard Surprised), & the pelican bomb thingy. But the punching ones (forgot the name) are IMO the funnest to play
Back to top Go down
Arcanius
Great Member
Great Member
Arcanius

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: So what do you expect...   So what do you expect... EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 7:59 pm

Dave wrote:
Pirates are terrible |:

YOU're terrible. ; ;
Back to top Go down
Dave
Great Member
Great Member
Dave

Number of posts : 457
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: So what do you expect...   So what do you expect... EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:43 pm

Arcanius wrote:
Dave wrote:
Pirates are terrible |:

YOU're terrible. ; ;

So you admit slingers are terrible.
Back to top Go down
Annaban
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Annaban

Female Number of posts : 147
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: So what do you expect...   So what do you expect... EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:41 am

Amber wrote:
I don't think anything will be lowered after rebirth, that just sucks.
Since we have lower rates, we want to encourage players to continue to play and rebirth. I think that we're using a system in which you get more AP per rebirth.

For example;

0 RB = 5 AP
1 RB = 6 AP
2 RB = 7 AP

I'm not totally sure if we're doing this, but the last time I talked to the other owners we decided on something similar to this.
Sounds interesting.

I just want UPQ to be around again, and us being able to keep skills after rebirths. And FoJ. Can't forget that. :3
Back to top Go down
Eddie
Administrator
Eddie

Male Number of posts : 14
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: So what do you expect...   So what do you expect... EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 6:45 am

well, weve been doing some testing and ill tell you guys, upq looks awesome and its just as good(if not better) as ever. the new lower rates will make the player really value the party quests. so remember to get lots of buddies to play with. and if you have none:( then get some of your friends to join maple :p. anyway server will be up soon.
Back to top Go down
Arcanius
Great Member
Great Member
Arcanius

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: So what do you expect...   So what do you expect... EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 6:49 am

Dave wrote:
Arcanius wrote:
Dave wrote:
Pirates are terrible |:

YOU're terrible. ; ;

So you admit slingers are terrible.

How can you not see the joy in a slinger?
Annoyed
Back to top Go down
Annaban
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Annaban

Female Number of posts : 147
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: So what do you expect...   So what do you expect... EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:04 am

Sex change NPC - will it be back? :3
Back to top Go down
FluffMcSwirl
FluffMcSwirl

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: So what do you expect...   So what do you expect... EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:18 am

Annaban wrote:
Sex change NPC - will it be back? :3

Oh god. lol. I remember when everyone started mixing and matching the male and female attributes. Some of the characters looked rather disturbing. LOL

Very Happy But it was cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what do you expect...   So what do you expect... Empty

Back to top Go down

So what do you expect...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Untitled MapleStory :: General :: UntitledMS Discussion-
Jump to: