HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What kind of MOOOSIC do you guys listen to?

Go down 

What kind of MOOOSIC do you listen to?
Rock (Includes Alternative, Metal, that stuff)
What kind of MOOOSIC do you guys listen to? Vote_lcap33%What kind of MOOOSIC do you guys listen to? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Hip-Hop/Rap
What kind of MOOOSIC do you guys listen to? Vote_lcap0%What kind of MOOOSIC do you guys listen to? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Technopop/Electropop Stuff?
What kind of MOOOSIC do you guys listen to? Vote_lcap33%What kind of MOOOSIC do you guys listen to? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Country
What kind of MOOOSIC do you guys listen to? Vote_lcap0%What kind of MOOOSIC do you guys listen to? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Classical o___o
 0% [ 0 ]
Ballads?
 0% [ 0 ]
R&B
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
 33% [ 1 ]
None
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
heyitsdennis

Number of posts : 83
Warning Points :
What kind of MOOOSIC do you guys listen to? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What kind of MOOOSIC do you guys listen to? Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
What kind of MOOOSIC do you guys listen to? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What kind of MOOOSIC do you guys listen to? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-10

What kind of MOOOSIC do you guys listen to? Empty
PostSubject: What kind of MOOOSIC do you guys listen to?   What kind of MOOOSIC do you guys listen to? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 5:25 am

I listen to all the main kinds of musicc.

Maybe not everything, but almost. Metal& that weird hardcore screamo crap is bleghh. Anything else is good, as long as it's good, y'digggg? ;D

Anyways, I mainly listen to Alternative, Hip-Hop/Rap, and some technopop-ish songs. Rock (I guess it's alternative?) and Pop are good too. Surprised Country is okay.. and I don't really like Classical :O

I HAVE CHINESE MUSIC TOO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZachiieexDD
ZachiieexDD

Number of posts : 95
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

IGN : Zachiieekins
Registration date : 2008-08-05

What kind of MOOOSIC do you guys listen to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kind of MOOOSIC do you guys listen to?   What kind of MOOOSIC do you guys listen to? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 11:03 am

Ewh, wheres Powerpop?
./phail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/zzboy59

What kind of MOOOSIC do you guys listen to?
Page 1 of 1