Untitled MapleStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hehe a sweet rap about christine xD

Go down 
+13
Dunks
taowang
LanceyPants
betrayedzero
Azn-Lily
Hazard
LazyVieT
Kansoku
Zopickle
IsolatedFury
Christine
thanhla
Croiissant
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hazard
Game Master
Game Master
Hazard

Male Number of posts : 411
Warning Points :
hehe a sweet rap about christine xD - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100hehe a sweet rap about christine xD - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
hehe a sweet rap about christine xD - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100hehe a sweet rap about christine xD - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

IGN : Hazard
Registration date : 2008-06-13

hehe a sweet rap about christine xD - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hehe a sweet rap about christine xD   hehe a sweet rap about christine xD - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 11:51 pm

thanhla wrote:
hes still in his dream and dreaming that hes ganna end up with christine hes a funny guy!!!
and the dream made him think thats ganna happen in reallife Very Happy ............................................................................ NOT Very Happy
that = pwnage lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.megarotic.com
thanhla
Faithful Mapler
Faithful Mapler
thanhla

Male Number of posts : 1650
Warning Points :
hehe a sweet rap about christine xD - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100hehe a sweet rap about christine xD - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
hehe a sweet rap about christine xD - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100hehe a sweet rap about christine xD - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: hehe a sweet rap about christine xD   hehe a sweet rap about christine xD - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:08 am

of course thats pwnage Very Happy
dont get mad doughboi its a true and facts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hazard
Game Master
Game Master
Hazard

Warning Points :
hehe a sweet rap about christine xD - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100hehe a sweet rap about christine xD - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
hehe a sweet rap about christine xD - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100hehe a sweet rap about christine xD - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: hehe a sweet rap about christine xD   hehe a sweet rap about christine xD - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:19 am

im not the type of guy to rub thing in ppls faces but
ur saying your going to end up with her and im not saying im a rub
it in your face i just dont respect that someone can be so sure
about something of the heart shes likes me alot and so do i
so for u to say u would end up with her 100% is like saying god is real
and has shown himself to u F3
Back to top Go down
thanhla
Faithful Mapler
Faithful Mapler
thanhla

Warning Points :
hehe a sweet rap about christine xD - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100hehe a sweet rap about christine xD - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
hehe a sweet rap about christine xD - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100hehe a sweet rap about christine xD - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: hehe a sweet rap about christine xD   hehe a sweet rap about christine xD - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:28 am

hahah!!!!
anyways this foo is addicted to christine and he is 100% sure to be together!!! lame!
and they both dont even live next to each other not even close to her country and he is sure 100% wut a noob. Very Happy doughboi and christine live far away he live in texas christine live in canada alberta and thats pretty far away from each other and he think hes ganna be with her in the end hahahaha!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hazard
Game Master
Game Master
Hazard

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: hehe a sweet rap about christine xD   hehe a sweet rap about christine xD - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:33 am

lol but dude u kno i had to move away from christine cuz my parents are meanys right
i didnt get to chill with her much but atleast i got to,but its the fact that hes so 100%
hes going to be with her that annoys me im not the jealous type nor am i jealous
but it is annoying for someone to be so sure to obese over here
its like comeon dude move on already its life its not fair u just gotta make do with what u got
and u dont got her so i know its not love your attracted to her bod so like find a girl
that makes your heart thumb and makes u feel warm and u wanna be with her all the time
not for her looks but for her personalty
Back to top Go down
thanhla
Faithful Mapler
Faithful Mapler
thanhla

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: hehe a sweet rap about christine xD   hehe a sweet rap about christine xD - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:36 am

this guy just like her body and he is not even going out with her and he already knew she got a bf. and hes still tryna be with her.....
man ill be pissed if sum noob write a poem or saying stuff like this about my gf
Back to top Go down
Hazard
Game Master
Game Master
Hazard

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: hehe a sweet rap about christine xD   hehe a sweet rap about christine xD - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:42 am

ive been pissed but u know
i can control my anger lol
and i know hes just high on something to think hes going to end up with her
i kno hes not going to end up with her
i wanna be with her for a long time so pwn them apples u douche bag
Wink

TACOS FTW
CHRISTINE FTW <3
this subject is closed for me all i know is that he is to fucking high on his
chair to think hes going to end up with her
Back to top Go down
Evaaaaa
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Evaaaaa

Number of posts : 135
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: hehe a sweet rap about christine xD   hehe a sweet rap about christine xD - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 3:01 am

i cant get rap from those :/
sounds like a story to me X3
Back to top Go down
thanhla
Faithful Mapler
Faithful Mapler
thanhla

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: hehe a sweet rap about christine xD   hehe a sweet rap about christine xD - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 3:03 am

its becuz he cant rap Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hazard
Game Master
Game Master
Hazard

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: hehe a sweet rap about christine xD   hehe a sweet rap about christine xD - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 3:13 am

its not rap its just how he feels lol
Back to top Go down
thanhla
Faithful Mapler
Faithful Mapler
thanhla

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: hehe a sweet rap about christine xD   hehe a sweet rap about christine xD - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 3:59 am

lol and he called thats a rap Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Croiissant
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Croiissant

Male Number of posts : 104
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

IGN : croissant
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: hehe a sweet rap about christine xD   hehe a sweet rap about christine xD - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 11:24 am

oh silly silly ppl xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lesbos_galore
thanhla
Faithful Mapler
Faithful Mapler
thanhla

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: hehe a sweet rap about christine xD   hehe a sweet rap about christine xD - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 12:30 pm

oh sily doughboi thinkk hes ganna end up with her
Back to top Go down
LazyVieT
LazyVieT

Male Number of posts : 1628
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

IGN : TinhYeu
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: hehe a sweet rap about christine xD   hehe a sweet rap about christine xD - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 12:48 pm

Doughboy got skills homie~
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimii
thanhla
Faithful Mapler
Faithful Mapler
thanhla

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: hehe a sweet rap about christine xD   hehe a sweet rap about christine xD - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 12:50 pm

dreaming skillz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Croiissant
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Croiissant

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: hehe a sweet rap about christine xD   hehe a sweet rap about christine xD - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 1:35 pm

wohoo to lazy viet for beliveing in meh xDD wooooot thx =)
Back to top Go down
thanhla
Faithful Mapler
Faithful Mapler
thanhla

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: hehe a sweet rap about christine xD   hehe a sweet rap about christine xD - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:56 pm

wohoo viet is beliving that u got a dreaming skillz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Croiissant
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Croiissant

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: hehe a sweet rap about christine xD   hehe a sweet rap about christine xD - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 4:32 pm

=PP
Back to top Go down
Croiissant
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Croiissant

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: hehe a sweet rap about christine xD   hehe a sweet rap about christine xD - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 5:28 pm

lets just drop the subject =P
Back to top Go down
Tal

Number of posts : 4
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: hehe a sweet rap about christine xD   hehe a sweet rap about christine xD - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 5:53 pm

lol tanlha dude or w/e what are you like 5 and also you hazard stop pmsing if you guys think its really fake and untrue drop it cause your reactions proove that your getting pissed and do believe it will happen
Back to top Go down
Croiissant
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Croiissant

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: hehe a sweet rap about christine xD   hehe a sweet rap about christine xD - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 5:56 pm

tal i love you dude no homo =)
Back to top Go down
thanhla
Faithful Mapler
Faithful Mapler
thanhla

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: hehe a sweet rap about christine xD   hehe a sweet rap about christine xD - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 7:24 pm

yes homo u love him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Croiissant
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Croiissant

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: hehe a sweet rap about christine xD   hehe a sweet rap about christine xD - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 8:01 pm

lol shut up dude
Back to top Go down
Hazard
Game Master
Game Master
Hazard

Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: hehe a sweet rap about christine xD   hehe a sweet rap about christine xD - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 10:54 pm

dude your right i am prob over reacting which i was
but i also have a reason to get pissed
he has not answered my question i wanna know if he truly things he
will end up with her thats all once he answers me that im done
Back to top Go down
Tendou
Tendou

Number of posts : 45
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: hehe a sweet rap about christine xD   hehe a sweet rap about christine xD - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 11:48 pm

Someone truly needs to explore the outer world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hehe a sweet rap about christine xD   hehe a sweet rap about christine xD - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

hehe a sweet rap about christine xD
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next