Untitled MapleStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

for all the noobs in untitled ms and more

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
omrifights
Great Member
Great Member
omrifights

Male Number of posts : 465
Warning Points :
for all the noobs in untitled ms and more Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100for all the noobs in untitled ms and more Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
for all the noobs in untitled ms and more Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100for all the noobs in untitled ms and more Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-17

for all the noobs in untitled ms and more Empty
PostSubject: for all the noobs in untitled ms and more   for all the noobs in untitled ms and more EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 3:13 pm

no one will give u free money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so stop ask juset go kill ufter some time u will get the money Dissappointed
Back to top Go down
Zopickle
Faithful Mapler
Faithful Mapler
Zopickle

Number of posts : 1551
Warning Points :
for all the noobs in untitled ms and more Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100for all the noobs in untitled ms and more Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
for all the noobs in untitled ms and more Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100for all the noobs in untitled ms and more Right_bar_bleue

IGN : Zombie
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: for all the noobs in untitled ms and more   for all the noobs in untitled ms and more EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 3:24 pm

i give people free mesos.
Back to top Go down
omrifights
Great Member
Great Member
omrifights

Male Number of posts : 465
Warning Points :
for all the noobs in untitled ms and more Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100for all the noobs in untitled ms and more Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
for all the noobs in untitled ms and more Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100for all the noobs in untitled ms and more Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: for all the noobs in untitled ms and more   for all the noobs in untitled ms and more EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 3:25 pm

lol but it anoyin cus every time i see someone
Back to top Go down
LazyVieT
LazyVieT

Male Number of posts : 1628
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

IGN : TinhYeu
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: for all the noobs in untitled ms and more   for all the noobs in untitled ms and more EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 3:58 pm

Same here , I gave some noob 300m just for the heck of it. Well If you see someone asking for money just ignore them?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimii
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: for all the noobs in untitled ms and more   for all the noobs in untitled ms and more Empty

Back to top Go down

for all the noobs in untitled ms and more
Page 1 of 1