Untitled MapleStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do any of you hve pets for real life?

Go down 
+2
Crad
Fatal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fatal

Female Number of posts : 9
Warning Points :
Do any of you hve pets for real life? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do any of you hve pets for real life? Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :
Do any of you hve pets for real life? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do any of you hve pets for real life? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Do any of you hve pets for real life? Empty
PostSubject: Do any of you hve pets for real life?   Do any of you hve pets for real life? EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 11:53 am

I was wondering if any of you even have pets For real cause I'm dam more cyclops And i wanna know...
Back to top Go down
Crad
Crad

Male Number of posts : 184
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :
Do any of you hve pets for real life? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Do any of you hve pets for real life? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Do any of you hve pets for real life?   Do any of you hve pets for real life? EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 3:54 pm

I used to have like 30-35 good sized fish. A lot of them died, and my dad bought some more, mainly guppies now. We have at least 50 guppies in a normal sized fishbowl. Smile
Back to top Go down
Strachs
Strachs

Male Number of posts : 541
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :
Do any of you hve pets for real life? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Do any of you hve pets for real life? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Do any of you hve pets for real life?   Do any of you hve pets for real life? EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 4:05 pm

WOW i just had a dog but is dead now...
Back to top Go down
roobs
True Mapler
True Mapler
roobs

Female Number of posts : 799
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :
Do any of you hve pets for real life? Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Do any of you hve pets for real life? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Do any of you hve pets for real life?   Do any of you hve pets for real life? EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 4:10 pm

deleted

Last edited by roobs on Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LazyVieT
LazyVieT

Male Number of posts : 1628
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

IGN : TinhYeu
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Do any of you hve pets for real life?   Do any of you hve pets for real life? EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 4:24 pm

I have 12 Fishies.FISHIES FTW!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimii
roobs
True Mapler
True Mapler
roobs

Female Number of posts : 799
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :
Do any of you hve pets for real life? Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Do any of you hve pets for real life? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Do any of you hve pets for real life?   Do any of you hve pets for real life? EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 6:28 pm

deleted

Last edited by roobs on Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LazyVieT
LazyVieT

Male Number of posts : 1628
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

IGN : TinhYeu
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Do any of you hve pets for real life?   Do any of you hve pets for real life? EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 6:37 pm

roobs wrote:
LazyVieT wrote:
I have 12 Fishies.FISHIES FTW!
lol had 2 fighes bout foot long each they like bit each other cause we stoped feeding them haha >.>
lol my fishes are about half a foot and yeah they bite each other sometimes but I feed my fishes everyday. Back then I had the same problem lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimii
Fatal

Female Number of posts : 9
Warning Points :

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Do any of you hve pets for real life?   Do any of you hve pets for real life? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 11:06 am

Lawl i had 3 cats, 1 rabbit and loads of fishes.
But most of em died cause they wernt suppose to be in that temperature of that water
Razz oh well i like animals but dont really care about them.
Back to top Go down
omrifights
Great Member
Great Member
omrifights

Male Number of posts : 465
Warning Points :
Do any of you hve pets for real life? Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Do any of you hve pets for real life? Right_bar_bleue

Moderator Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: lol   Do any of you hve pets for real life? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 2:50 pm

i had 1 dog and he dide and then i got anather one Sweetness tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do any of you hve pets for real life?   Do any of you hve pets for real life? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do any of you hve pets for real life?
Page 1 of 1